Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/01/14 01:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SuperChips Flashpaq 2865 on a 02 Av  (Read 1776 times)
c_b_mazur

Gone Digital

Awards
« on: 03/08/11 04:25 AM »

Just bought and installed the SC Flashpaq 2865 set everything to Performance, Changed Tire Size, Changed Speed Limiter, and cleared the O2 Sensor code. Now to test it all out. I'm not expecting a noticeable gain. In fact I might even switch it to the Fuel Saver Setting if gas goes much higher here. Only other Performance Mod that I have is a K&N Drop-in. Now my real question is......

I have heard that the computer is a learning computer.... If that is true, will it relearn if I don't drive it differently? So will it re-default back to my normal driving habits if I am not driving it like its stolen? Or is this just the new base line that the computer will work off of?  Big laughter with tears

Lightly Modded 2002 1500 Z71, Soon to be Heavily Modded.....
azfabshop

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 09/06/11 11:42 AM »

So what was the outcome? How did you like it?Huh
Devildog16

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 09/07/11 02:04 PM »

how did it work?
Italiano92884

I named my truck LOLA =)

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 09/20/11 10:07 AM »

How'd it go?!?!?! 
I have a magnaflow cat back and K&N cold air.... I'm on the verge of buyin this thing tomorrow! My mechanic buddy told me that this would be a better mod than boring out my throttle body or even a throttle body spacer (which he said was total BS...)

Any words? I'm new to the game since I'm broke,... every mod has to count for me =D

Billet Grill inserts; putco doors/mirrors/tailgate; 3 dif stereos (wear n tear + stolen...); Rockford amp/4 subs/ custom suede functioning midgate speaker box!; HID headlights/fog lights; 1" larger tires; mini antennae; double limo tint on back; Blue HID interior lights; Viper alarm; K&N air filter; MagnaFlow cat back; Superchip self tuner... and dying for more HP!
Warcraft8181

Sorry bro.

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 01/24/12 09:00 PM »

Kinda want to see how this went...  Beating

This is my signature.
av4ever

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 03/23/12 06:55 PM »

I bought a superChips Flashpaq 2865 for my 03 AV. My milage actually went down from my factory settings. I had installed a K&N air system at the same time thinking both should help get a couple of miles per gallon more. Only the Performance setting matched what I was getting before. I brought the SuperCHips back, got my money back, and now with the Factory settings along with the air filter, I am getting 1 mile per gallon more than with just the Factory settings. I had called the service department to see if they could check into the Flaspaq that i received, but they wouldn't give me the time of day. I had to ask them to open a file on it, and have them analyze my data that I download over the internet. After 3 weeks of not hearing anything, I returned the product. Not a good product.... Thumbs down

03 Black Z71 WBC,
Future Mod: Chrome Grill, bug deflector(GOT),power tailgate opener,side steps-(GOT),G-Force gas chip(DID NOT WORK).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: