• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

4th Annual Cabelas GTG- April 9th

Bump!

Hey, how about Oregon folks post here if they are going to be able to attend or not?  (Unless you've posted in the WA thread already).

I'm not sure I will make it this year.

Thx,

-Joe

I will be going.
JV

You Oregon folk post when your going up and I join on in. In the past I just meet everybody at the sharis in Kelso since it was on the way up....

Still only see one Oregon member commited to the Cabelas run March 26th. What happened to you guys?  ???

Z66Modder said:
Still only see one Oregon member commited to the Cabelas run March 26th. What happened to you guys?  ???
:help: me out Oregon Av?s I?m scared  :cry: to be by myself with those foreigners across the river.
JV

[shadow=red,left]
Doberman said:
You Oregon folk post when your going up and I join on in. In the past I just meet everybody at the sharis in Kelso since it was on the way up....
Is there any one else going to Cabelas. I'm open to caravanning up and stopping at Shari?s in Kelso.
JV

Wish I could make it JV.... :E:
Just wasn't in the cards for me this year.
Hope to see you guys this summer.

I have been thinking of postponing the GTG for two weeks if the weather does not cooperate, what do you guys think about that?

No responses?  It looks like rain all week, we need to think about delaying the event if possible.

Looks like Washington folks want to wait for nicer weather, how does April 9th sound?

Looks like the Oregonians? have not come out of hibernation yet.  :3:
Or the moss is too thick to function.
I posted over on that other spot I just hope what ever comes up I can make it.
JV

Voting has closed. See you guys this Saturday.  :drive:

JVZL1 said:

Looks like the Oregonians? have not come out of hibernation yet.  :3:
Or the moss is too thick to function.
I posted over on that other spot I just hope what ever comes up I can make it.
JV

JV,

Did U Get My Text Message?  I Heard Back From A Few That Were Gonna Let Me Know Today.  Have Not Heard From Them.  WASHINGTON, This May Be The 1st Year Yall Have More Avys Than Oregon @ Cabellas. :laugh:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sent you a pm will not make it.
Be careful of a drive in the country they may use you for BIG FOOT bait.
JV
It will be a great day for soccer.

Yes we out did you guys since none of you made it.  :beating:

index.php

Back