Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
07/23/14 06:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Western Stock Show  (Read 690 times)
dcn427
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« on: 01/07/11 07:50 PM »

Stock Show is coming up again quickly, any one interested in a G2G and head over to it?

2002 White with Grey Cladding.

First Mod: Clifford 3.3 Alarm with remote start
Now with Ambers!!
Chris In CO

♥ Me with Eric Church ♥

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 02/20/11 11:02 AM »

Dang it!  I missed this thread.  I was there for 7 rodeos.  Maybe next year.

2004 Black with Cladding, On Star, XM, Backup camera (Love that), Remote Tail Lock, Pin Switches for bed & saddle bags, third brake light sticker, bullet gas tank cover, all options with the exception of moon roof.  New Mods:  Z71 Horse stickers, Side Panel Stickers, Window Sticker & dual exhaust!   ** new ** Hand painted pinstripping  & flames.
dcn427

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 02/21/11 02:58 AM »

Oh well. I was really wanting to go this year but never did. Looks like there not too many rodeo going av owners here

Now with Ambers!!
Chris In CO

♥ Me with Eric Church ♥

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 02/21/11 02:43 PM »

Me!  I am!  I live for that stuff, lol.  Where do you live?  I can't find your introduction?

2004 Black with Cladding, On Star, XM, Backup camera (Love that), Remote Tail Lock, Pin Switches for bed & saddle bags, third brake light sticker, bullet gas tank cover, all options with the exception of moon roof.  New Mods:  Z71 Horse stickers, Side Panel Stickers, Window Sticker & dual exhaust!   ** new ** Hand painted pinstripping  & flames.
dcn427

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 02/23/11 11:54 AM »

I am in South Denver. So i was very close.

Now with Ambers!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: