Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/01/14 06:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *canceled* Sunday 12/12/10 Dinner at the Rockyard in Castle Rock  (Read 1188 times)
chadstr
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Dont you dare push my button, I want too! (NOS)

Awards
« on: 12/08/10 09:23 AM »

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in catching dinner in Castle Rock this next Sunday night. Post up if interested, I just thought it has been a bit since we did anything and everyone has to eat right....
Chadstr
« Last Edit: 12/09/10 10:36 PM by chadstr » Logged

My Mods are worth more than my truck !?! Does that seem right?
dcn427
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 12/08/10 11:18 AM »

I would be interested, Just cant really be out too late. Need to be at work by 5. So that would be an early dinner

2002 White with Grey Cladding.

First Mod: Clifford 3.3 Alarm with remote start
Now with Ambers!!
chadstr

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 12/08/10 12:09 PM »

how early, what would you need to have dinner at, time to eat/talk, then get to work or whatever you need

Colorado_Avalanche

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: 12/09/10 04:20 PM »

If this is still on let me know.  I could always use some good beer and grub.

'05 2500 4x4 Bermuda Blue, DVD Entertainment system, Atlas American Racing Wheels, 6" Fabtech Lift Kit, 315/75/16 BFG's, Hard Wired Radar Detector, Billet Grille, ADRL's, aluminum billet gas door, maglite mod, 2" rear wheel spacers. New Mods - SnugTop, Backup Camera, Tailgate lock, 2nd HU with DVD in Dash
chadstr

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 12/09/10 10:38 PM »

Alright, sorry but my plans have been changed (for me  Beating ) but I will set up another, when is the best for everyone? Maybe Saturday would be better for most....chime in,maybe even with a date and we can shoot for the date that has the most participation.

Sexy Z71

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 12/14/10 07:33 PM »

i'm off weekends, i would love to do dinner some time with everyone.
cos_avy

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 12/22/10 02:39 PM »

I am up for something soon!   Got a baby on the way so my time will be spent with her soon!   

Also,  lets get some GTG setup for 2011 and get some dates on them so people have a lil heads up! 

Hope everyones holidays are going well and safe travels to those on the road!

CoS_AvY - 2007 AvY / Z71 / KC Lites / Rancho 9000 XL w/ MyRide Kit and more to come...
dcn427
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 12/27/10 07:41 AM »

Not sure im throwing this in the right place, but it seems appropraite. Lets get an Overnight, or longer, camping trip together. I want to take mine up to the mountains but have not had the time.

2002 White with Grey Cladding.

First Mod: Clifford 3.3 Alarm with remote start
Now with Ambers!!
BWill

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 01/11/11 10:54 AM »

Finally!!!  I bought another Av   love  So let's get this GTG set up, and this time I'll have the Av and not the Tahoe....  WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Black 02 Av 2500 8.1 4x4 cladded, 9" lift, K&N, Ambers, sitting on 35x12.5/18's.
avalanchuck
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

LET'S GO AVS!

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: 01/14/11 08:31 PM »

Finally!!!  I bought another Av   love  So let's get this GTG set up, and this time I'll have the Av and not the Tahoe....  WOOOOHOOOO!!!

SWEET!  Thumbs up!

Sexy Z71

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 01/15/11 08:33 PM »

Quote from: BWill link=t opic=124378.msg1887655#msg1887655 date=1294768455

nice,i love it. Lets see some more pixs and yes we do need to do a GTG  chevy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: