• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

*canceled* Sunday 12/12/10 Dinner at the Rockyard in Castle Rock

chadstr

SM 2023
SM 2022
SM 2010
I was wondering if anybody would be interested in catching dinner in Castle Rock this next Sunday night. Post up if interested, I just thought it has been a bit since we did anything and everyone has to eat right....
Chadstr

I would be interested, Just cant really be out too late. Need to be at work by 5. So that would be an early dinner

how early, what would you need to have dinner at, time to eat/talk, then get to work or whatever you need

Alright, sorry but my plans have been changed (for me  :beating: ) but I will set up another, when is the best for everyone? Maybe Saturday would be better for most....chime in,maybe even with a date and we can shoot for the date that has the most participation.

I am up for something soon!  Got a baby on the way so my time will be spent with her soon! 

Also,  lets get some GTG setup for 2011 and get some dates on them so people have a lil heads up! 

Hope everyones holidays are going well and safe travels to those on the road!

Not sure im throwing this in the right place, but it seems appropraite. Lets get an Overnight, or longer, camping trip together. I want to take mine up to the mountains but have not had the time.

Finally!!!  I bought another Av  :love:  So let's get this GTG set up, and this time I'll have the Av and not the Tahoe....  WOOOOHOOOO!!!

BWill said:
Finally!!!  I bought another Av   :love:  So let's get this GTG set up, and this time I'll have the Av and not the Tahoe....  WOOOOHOOOO!!!

nice,i love it. Lets see some more pixs and yes we do need to do a GTG  :B:

Back