• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Sound Ordnance Powered SubWoffer

MooseAlanche

SM 2008
SM 2007
Just picked up the B8PT Sound Ordnance powered SubWoffer from Crutchfield and installed under the rear seat. Sound is excellent for a powered sub and it fit perfectly, It won't rattle the windows but adds enough lows to improve the stock Bose system. Anybody else using this unit  ???

Interesting setup I never thought of using a powered Sub

I noticed that Crutchfield just put this unit on sale for $149.99 with free shipping and free wire harness  ???
I have to call them and see if I can get a refund for the diffrence on what I paid  :D

Just found this tonight and very interested in getting one.  How did you tie it in to your stereo?  Thinking about getting one to augment the Bose stereo in my avy for a little more bass.

I have had one in my avy for a couple years now no problems works great I have a kenwood head unit with polk speakers in all 4 doors and a kenwood amp plus this powered sub it puts out and sounds good I would like to put sum big subs in but this works

I have one of these, made by Pyle. It's a 10 inch powered sub. Not going to hear it coming down the block, but suits my needs.

Back