• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hi Everyone.

dcn427

SM 2022
SM 2011
I just wanted to take a second to say hi. I just bought my first Avalanche in September of this year. I was browsing the web and happened to come across this site last night and decided that I would join. My name is Daniel. I bought a 2002 White with gray cladding ave. Only a couple of months in and I love the truck. Right now it look as though it is stock. No changes done to it. Any ideas on what i could do to enjoy it more would be great thanks.  :B:

Hi there, welcome!

There are ***SO*** many ideas here on this board!  AND...when you get together with the Colorado Club, you will be inspired like no other.  It's amazing, every time we do a get together, it costs me hundreds of dollars because "I want THAT" and "I *really* want THAT"...it's a lot of fun :)!

Hopefully we can get another GTG (Get ToGether) soon  (y).

Welcome!

While there are limitless mods to personalize your AV, an easy one to start with is to change your DRLs to amber, signaling that you are in the club!  Enjoy the site, there is sooo much to learn!

:welcome:  The only limit to your imagination is your wallet  :laugh: Amber DRL's are a must  (y)  There are a ton of free to cheap mods (maglight, fire ext, painted bowtie, relocated trailer plug, headrest mod) to some more expensive mods such as exhaust, snugtop or a procharger. If you have questions or ideas post 'em, chances are it's been done or at least tried.

csturben said:
:welcome:  The only limit to your imagination is your wallet   :laugh:

haha ya, that wold be one limit.

woof said:
Welcome!

While there are limitless mods to personalize your AV, an easy one to start with is to change your DRLs to amber, signaling that you are in the club!  Enjoy the site, there is sooo much to learn!

i tried sunday afternoonto switch the DRL's  but could not do it... no idea why.... ll try again when it gets a little warmer.

Welcome, its always great to see new ones in the area. As you will soon realize in this club, if you havent yet, it should have been called Mods-R-Us.

Chadstr

:welcome:  to the club Daniel,  congrates on the 02 AVE.  The sky is the limit on mods and its a lot of fun modifying your ave.  if you want to see a good looking modified ave see the inside of Chadster's.

Sexy Z71 said:
:welcome:  to the club Daniel,  congrates on the 02 AVE.  The sky is the limit on mods and its a lot of fun modifying your ave.  if you want to see a good looking modified ave see the inside of Chadster's.

or the outside of Sexy Z71's it all depends on what your into, some like em high, some like em fast  >:D

Chadstr

Welcome daniel... well let the fun begin!  I joined about a year ago and hit up the first GTG I could get to.. which was at springs auto and truck... the guys there are great, not to mention avy drivers themselves so thats cool! and they are on this site sometimes!  But yeah I went there and had plans to do trans flush / oil change / radiator flush / and a few little things.. well when the day was over.. all I did was the oil change.. why?? well I was busy walkin around seeing everyone else's mods and ordering parts to start modding! ha!  But yeah anyways.. good luck and hopefully see ya soon!  I live in COS on the north side and drive a white 07 avy, with ski racks on the back deck (NOT drilled thru the panels, but attached to bed frame) ... only one I have seen with this setup.  see ya around!

Thanks, I cant wait for the first one myself. Really interested to see mods. ONly ones i have seen around denver are just stock it looks like, with no ambers

Back