Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
07/25/14 03:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Everyone.  (Read 1503 times)
dcn427
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« on: 11/19/10 01:05 PM »

I just wanted to take a second to say hi. I just bought my first Avalanche in September of this year. I was browsing the web and happened to come across this site last night and decided that I would join. My name is Daniel. I bought a 2002 White with gray cladding ave. Only a couple of months in and I love the truck. Right now it look as though it is stock. No changes done to it. Any ideas on what i could do to enjoy it more would be great thanks.  chevy

2002 White with Grey Cladding.

First Mod: Clifford 3.3 Alarm with remote start
Now with Ambers!!
05Guy
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

My 05

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 11/19/10 03:08 PM »

Good luck...... Wave

Mods:/
Rockford Punch P500 Amp, JL Audio J2 250.1 mono Amp, Pioneer TS-A1683R Speakers, Pioneer Premier TS-A702C Speaker Set, Custom Midgate mod, with 2 10 inch sony sub's, Fabtech Performance Steering Stabilizer...Nelson PCM tune
Front/EBC Sport Rotors, Spectre Cold Air Intake. MSD Spark Plug Wires......Gibson Dual Extreme....8000 Xenon HID Headlights, .
Chris In CO

♥ Me with Eric Church ♥

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 11/20/10 08:13 PM »

Hi there, welcome!

There are ***SO*** many ideas here on this board!  AND...when you get together with the Colorado Club, you will be inspired like no other.  It's amazing, every time we do a get together, it costs me hundreds of dollars because "I want THAT" and "I *really* want THAT"...it's a lot of fun Smiley!

Hopefully we can get another GTG (Get ToGether) soon  Thumbs up!.

2004 Black with Cladding, On Star, XM, Backup camera (Love that), Remote Tail Lock, Pin Switches for bed & saddle bags, third brake light sticker, bullet gas tank cover, all options with the exception of moon roof.  New Mods:  Z71 Horse stickers, Side Panel Stickers, Window Sticker & dual exhaust!   ** new ** Hand painted pinstripping  & flames.
woof
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

una mas

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 11/21/10 12:59 AM »

Welcome!

While there are limitless mods to personalize your AV, an easy one to start with is to change your DRLs to amber, signaling that you are in the club!  Enjoy the site, there is sooo much to learn!

06 Z71 - Magnaflow, Superchips, Taylor, Outlaw CAI, Rozzi 20s, SuspensionMaxx, Westin, Hella, PIAA, EWD, AVIC-F700BT, Reflexxion Cowl, 3:73
csturben

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 11/21/10 10:25 AM »

Welcome!  The only limit to your imagination is your wallet   Big laughter with tears Amber DRL's are a must  Thumbs up!  There are a ton of free to cheap mods (maglight, fire ext, painted bowtie, relocated trailer plug, headrest mod) to some more expensive mods such as exhaust, snugtop or a procharger. If you have questions or ideas post 'em, chances are it's been done or at least tried.
avalanchuck
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

LET'S GO AVS!

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: 11/21/10 11:19 AM »

Welcome to the club Daniel!   Welcome! Thumbs up!

Be sure to check out this thread: 2010 Colorado Roll Call and send me your info if you'd like to be included on the email list.

dcn427

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 11/22/10 04:18 PM »

Welcome!  The only limit to your imagination is your wallet   Big laughter with tears

haha ya, that wold be one limit.

Welcome!

While there are limitless mods to personalize your AV, an easy one to start with is to change your DRLs to amber, signaling that you are in the club!  Enjoy the site, there is sooo much to learn!

i tried sunday afternoonto switch the DRL's  but could not do it... no idea why.... ll try again when it gets a little warmer.

Now with Ambers!!
chadstr

Dont you dare push my button, I want too! (NOS)

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 11/22/10 07:46 PM »

Welcome, its always great to see new ones in the area. As you will soon realize in this club, if you havent yet, it should have been called Mods-R-Us.

Chadstr

My Mods are worth more than my truck !?! Does that seem right?
LoneWolfbd

It's not over until the Wolf howls.

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 12/01/10 05:44 AM »

Welcome! to the club.

Brian

chevy

'04 SBM Z71, FT Amber DRL's, All 4 On High, Blue Curb Lights, Flowmaster 40, Bugflector II, BowTie Hitch Cover.
Sexy Z71

Awards
« Reply #9 on: 12/05/10 08:38 PM »

Welcome!  to the club Daniel,  congrates on the 02 AVE.  The sky is the limit on mods and its a lot of fun modifying your ave.  if you want to see a good looking modified ave see the inside of Chadster's.
chadstr

Dont you dare push my button, I want too! (NOS)

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 12/06/10 07:53 PM »

Welcome!  to the club Daniel,  congrates on the 02 AVE.  The sky is the limit on mods and its a lot of fun modifying your ave.  if you want to see a good looking modified ave see the inside of Chadster's.

or the outside of Sexy Z71's it all depends on what your into, some like em high, some like em fast 

Chadstr

My Mods are worth more than my truck !?! Does that seem right?
Sexy Z71

Awards
« Reply #11 on: 12/14/10 07:37 PM »

some like them low and on 24's. But when it comes to an AVE i like them all.   chevy
cos_avy

Awards
« Reply #12 on: 12/22/10 02:46 PM »

Welcome daniel... well let the fun begin!  I joined about a year ago and hit up the first GTG I could get to.. which was at springs auto and truck... the guys there are great, not to mention avy drivers themselves so thats cool! and they are on this site sometimes!  But yeah I went there and had plans to do trans flush / oil change / radiator flush / and a few little things.. well when the day was over.. all I did was the oil change.. why?? well I was busy walkin around seeing everyone else's mods and ordering parts to start modding! ha!   But yeah anyways.. good luck and hopefully see ya soon!  I live in COS on the north side and drive a white 07 avy, with ski racks on the back deck (NOT drilled thru the panels, but attached to bed frame) ... only one I have seen with this setup.  see ya around!

CoS_AvY - 2007 AvY / Z71 / KC Lites / Rancho 9000 XL w/ MyRide Kit and more to come...
dcn427

Awards
« Reply #13 on: 12/27/10 07:39 AM »

Thanks, I cant wait for the first one myself. Really interested to see mods. ONly ones i have seen around denver are just stock it looks like, with no ambers

Now with Ambers!!
BWill

Awards
« Reply #14 on: 01/11/11 11:01 AM »

Welcome!  Daniel.

Black 02 Av 2500 8.1 4x4 cladded, 9" lift, K&N, Ambers, sitting on 35x12.5/18's.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: