• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

7th Annual Corn Maze GTG - LaSalle, Colorado - 10/23/10

avalanchuck

SM 2007
It's that time of year once again!

Who: Colorado Av Club

What: The 7th Annual Corn Maze GTG!

Where: Fritzler Corn Maze

When: Saturday Oct. 23rd

Why:  A good time to get together & get lost with fellow Av owners and their families!

How much: $10 for Adults (11+ maze only), $10 for kids 5-10 (combo only), Free for kids 4 & under (maze only) there are additional attractions... check here for more info & prices http://www.fritzlermaze.com/admissions.html

As we have in the past let's plan on meeting up at the Thornton Walmart just off I-25 & between the Thornton Pkwy & 104th Ave at 12 noon.  We'll hangout for 15-20 minutes to let people talk and then we'll convoy on up to the Corn Maze.  Hope you can join us!

Attendees
1. avalanchuck + 1
2. IBMike + 1
3. chadstr + 3
4. SexyZ71 + 1
5. thorin + 1
6. BWill

Here's the link on CAC...

http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=305&PID=1933#1933

Emails have been sent!  If you don't get one please get me your info... check the 2010 Roll Call thread for more.

This is one of my favorite GTG's.. unfortunately it is also the weekend for Elk hunting.

See you on the next one.

Good luck on your hunt Darren....

& bump for this thread... I definitely got this weekend off so who's gonna join Nicole and I at the corn maze this year?

I talked to sexy Z71 last night, he is planning to be there,he will be by himself, we will caravan that direction.

Chadstr

is it too late to join? i've been on the fence about this one as every year i've wanted to go but had something come up.
anyways, i have no jobs for tomorrow (i'm a home inspector) and i'd like to go so i'll see you folks at the walmart before noon.
i'm thinking i can talk my wife into the trip as well.
thanks!

Cool.  Just got a call from Cory and he'll be joining us as well.  We're loading up the Av now and heading out.

great fun today folks! the wife and i enjoyed getting lost in the corn with you! we hope to return next year and try our hand with the pumpkin cannon. thanks for putting the gtg together.

thorin said:
great fun today folks! the wife and i enjoyed getting lost in the corn with you! we hope to return next year and try our hand with the pumpkin cannon. thanks for putting the gtg together.
Agreed, great time. Oh and by the way, the funny noise you heard while in the corn maze was the air/pumpkin and air/corn cannons. It was pretty cool. It actually gets me thinking what it would take to build one and mount something in the back of the AVE

Chadstr

so that's what that noise was!!
i love your idea about mounting an air cannon on the back of the av! can you imagine a half dozen trucks cresting a hill with guys hanging off the back shooting pumpkins at the bad guys.......great fun!

Nicole and I both had a great time with everyone... thanks to everyone that were able to join us!  Hope to see you all again soon!

Back