• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Amber DRLs

Mstangr

I am finally getting around to installing Amber DRLs on my 02 2500. I am trying to find somewhere local in teh Springs to get the GE 3457NA bulbs becasue I read that they put out the most candlepower. But if someone knows better or if the I can get drop in amber LEDs I could use that info. Thanks all.

I'm not for sure where to get those leds, I will keep my eyes open for some though, and also I will call a friend of mine that does accessories and see if he has any ideas.

Chadstr

Good looking AVE, why haven't I seen you at the GTG's, are you new to the area?

Thanks guys. Chadstr, I got here last summer and have been out of the area during the GTGs (military duty). Is anyone planning any? Have either of you heard any pros/cons on LEDs vs standard bulbs?

LED's run cooler and last longer, that's just the typical obvious difference, but I have never put them for headlights. I would refer to the forums for that info.

Chadstr

Thanks, that's what i figured too. Now I just gotta find the amber LEDs to replace my 3157s for DRLs and front turn signals.

Back