Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/26/14 06:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHARING OREGON  (Read 4660 times)
Z66Modder
CAFCNA Regional Coordinator

Region V Area

Awards
« Reply #25 on: 07/13/11 12:31 AM »

Take more pics that you think you need. You can delete the bads ones later. I just wished I had taken more last time.  banghead

Old Avalanches don't Die, They just Go Faster
JVZL1
CAFCNA 2014 Premium Member

Looking For A Crew Cab Pick UP Drove An AVY

Awards
« Reply #26 on: 07/15/11 03:08 AM »

The Crater Lake drive is approaching. We will be meeting at Wild Life Safari Monday July 18th, taking a drive through, and then heading to Diamond Lake to spend the night. Tuesday morn we will be heading to Crater Lake enjoying one of the great wonders of the world.
Give a shout if you would like to join in or join up along the way.
JV

Wild Life Sarari has been drop will meet up in Roseberg place to be determined.
From Cratert to Cave Junction.  Cool!
JV

'03 Z71 Dark Gray Cladded
Bug Visor,Floormats;Full Time Amber DRL's; Rear Head Rest Mod; INJEN Tuned Air Intake;MSD wires;ALL ON HIGH;Grippin Billet tailgate handle Magnum black;EBC Brakes;RS9000XL Shocks;Moog Steering Stabilizer;HP Tune From Superwagon;Dual Batteries;Painless 40120 Digital Power Manager; FF Dynamics Electric Fans; DynoMax VT;
JV
JVZL1

Awards
« Reply #27 on: 07/15/11 11:54 PM »

Wild Life Sarari has been drop will meet up in Roseberg place to be determined.
From Cratert to Cave Junction.  Cool!
JV

Meet at the Rite Aide in Roseburg say at 10 am  on Monday 18th.

Here is a link it is on our way to Diamond Lake.

http://mapserver.superpages.com//mapbasedsearch/?SRC=sebpall&CS=L&MCBP=true&STYPE=S&C=riteaid&L=Roseburg+OR&city=Roseburg&state=OR&dponmap=true&ALG=888&spheader=true&nam=true&EC=2225&mp=true

JV

Bug Visor,Floormats;Full Time Amber DRL's; Rear Head Rest Mod; INJEN Tuned Air Intake;MSD wires;ALL ON HIGH;Grippin Billet tailgate handle Magnum black;EBC Brakes;RS9000XL Shocks;Moog Steering Stabilizer;HP Tune From Superwagon;Dual Batteries;Painless 40120 Digital Power Manager; FF Dynamics Electric Fans; DynoMax VT;
JV
JVZL1

Awards
« Reply #28 on: 07/17/11 11:28 PM »

Meet at the Rite Aide in Roseburg say at 10 am  on Monday 18th.

Here is a link it is on our way to Diamond Lake.

http://mapserver.superpages.com//mapbasedsearch/?SRC=sebpall&CS=L&MCBP=true&STYPE=S&C=riteaid&L=Roseburg+OR&city=Roseburg&state=OR&dponmap=true&ALG=888&spheader=true&nam=true&EC=2225&mp=true

JV

Well it's launched hope to see some great country and some wild AVY'S!

JV
JVZL1

Awards
« Reply #29 on: 07/24/11 10:13 AM »

Well the sun has finally arrived in Oregon just a week late  Cool!.
Our trip, we met in Roseburg and up the Umpqua River stopping to check out sites on the river and lunch.
Making our way to Diamond Lake to meet a steady down pour, the most amazing site with a steady wind and pouring rain Mosquitoes so thick  Shocked you took your live into your hands stepping out of your truck.
So we agreed off to Crater Lake and then go from there. I've always wanted to snowmobile into Crater when they shut down the roads after snow fall. Well this is as close as I have been.  
What an incredible site the lake and all the snow. I believe Brian and Em were very impressed.  Shocked
I wish we had a place to pullover on the way out there was a sign Avalanche Zone.
It rain so hard on the way down to Medford you could hardly see the road. We stopped in Medford discussing our options looking at the coast range and seeing nothing but black sky.  I need a hug
We gave in and decided to head home.  dissappointed
Over all a great day, time with two friends seeing some of the best sites this world has to offer.  love

I called Brian the next day to say thanks for the time together no answer. He calls back a little later; Hay JV It is so bright I can not see it is 75 here in Coos Bay EM and I are heading to the Dune's well I can't write what I replied.
So hold up on yelling for pic Brian will post.
Will see what the next adventures holds.
JV
« Last Edit: 07/25/11 02:10 AM by JVZL1 » Logged

JV
TheArsenal33
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #30 on: 07/24/11 02:38 PM »

Well said JV!
The sights were amazing if only the weather had allowed us to stay for a day.
Em and I had a wonderful time and can't wait to join you guys in another trip very soon.
Maybe we can go to WA next time so there will be more then 2 of us! 
Thank you again....and here's some pics of our rainy trip to Crater and the beautiful days camping Em and I had near Coos Bay.

2007 Avalanche LT
Keep MODDING, it stimulates the economy!
TheArsenal33

Awards
« Reply #31 on: 07/24/11 03:20 PM »

Some of the Lake

2007 Avalanche LT
TheArsenal33

Awards
« Reply #32 on: 07/24/11 04:12 PM »

First day back...North Spit, Coos Bay

2007 Avalanche LT
TheArsenal33

Awards
« Reply #33 on: 07/24/11 04:32 PM »

Second/Third Day.....10 Mile Sand Rd then right onto "random" 2track leading into secluded Campsite.

2007 Avalanche LT
TheArsenal33

Awards
« Reply #34 on: 07/24/11 04:41 PM »

Almost There!

2007 Avalanche LT
TheArsenal33

Awards
« Reply #35 on: 07/24/11 04:49 PM »

Made it!

2007 Avalanche LT
JVZL1

Awards
« Reply #36 on: 07/25/11 02:04 AM »

First day back...North Spit, Coos Bay
Not nice to bury your dogs legs in the sand.'O' that's right your dog has a body and paws.

Big laughter with tears
« Last Edit: 07/26/11 02:02 AM by JVZL1 » Logged

JV
JVZL1

Awards
« Reply #37 on: 07/25/11 02:08 AM »

Sorry Brian still recovering from the road rash.

JV
AyyTrainn
CAFCNA 2008 Supporting Member

Never Ever Touch This Black Mans Radio.

Awards
« Reply #38 on: 07/27/11 06:26 AM »

i likes the looks of the sand trail.  was that a 4x4 experience?

TheArsenal33

Awards
« Reply #39 on: 07/28/11 01:19 PM »

Sorry Brian still recovering from the road rash.

Big laughter with tears No worries...she def is a low rider!

AyyTrainn - The sand road can probably (not reccommended) be done in 2wd, but getting to it will require 4X4. On one end is a wide open ATV/ORV area called Spinreel that is all sand dunes and small trails. On the other end is the Ocean and a beach you can drive on. It would be cool to get a few Av's to drive the trail and end up on the beach for BBQ and awesome pics.

2007 Avalanche LT
JVZL1

Awards
« Reply #40 on: 07/29/11 04:24 AM »

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are trying to close the dunes in Oregon.
My co-workers showed me some lit. There are some web sites about the plan and the fight.
So please help any way you can. I remember I ran into a group from San Diego a few years back at Diamond Lake. They were on thier way to Florence to play on the dunes.
Because California has it so screwed up you have too many people in one area with everything so restricted.
NEXT WILL BE PRIVATE BEACHES IN OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: 07/29/11 11:40 PM by JVZL1 » Logged

JV
TheArsenal33

Awards
« Reply #41 on: 07/29/11 12:51 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that JV...I had no clue. Haven't seen a thing about it down here.
The only time I see the dunes with more then a few riders is during Dune/Sand Festivals.
Will definitely keep my eyes open to fight the good fight.
We always leave a spot cleaner then when we showed up.
I've seen to many random spark plugs, beer cans, etc. scattered throughout the dunes and if that's why they are trying to add restrictions...can't say I blame them.

2007 Avalanche LT
wardb1

Awards
« Reply #42 on: 09/08/11 02:02 AM »

WOW, Great photos. These photos make me home sick. I'm from Astoria, but had to spend the summer in Arizona Yuck...... The temp here has been brutal

If your not living on the edge, then your taken up to much space
JVZL1

Awards
« Reply #43 on: 09/17/11 06:57 PM »

wardb1  Wave
 Welcome!
Have few post and then show us your truck.
Keep in touch join a GT when you are back.

I was in Phoenix in 73 when the had record of consistant days over 100.

JV

JV
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: