• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tagged a couple...Jasper, IN

CntrySngr72

SM 2007
So, this past weekend was our 32 Annual "Strassenfest" weekend...a big German festival celebrating our heritage.  On Tuesday night I helped set up the German Club booth and saw this really nice 09 close by.  Found the owner and talked to him a bit and gave him a card.

On Thursday evening the owner of the local dealership came up to me and my Fiancee to say 'hi' and congratulate us on our engagement.  I asked if I could drop off some cards to him, and he said they would put them in any Avalanche packet that goes out the door! I'm going to see if he'll print off some brochures as well.  (y)

I also saw a few AV's parked around some of the events over the weekend and tagged them as well.  Still trying to get more interest in Southern Indiana!  (y)

how can i get some cards. there are several avis on post and i would like to give them a card..
ps will be a supporting member next month... wife says i have to wait :E:

CntrySngr72 said:
So, this past weekend was our 32 Annual "Strassenfest" weekend...a big German festival celebrating our heritage.  On Tuesday night I helped set up the German Club booth and saw this really nice 09 close by.  Found the owner and talked to him a bit and gave him a card.

On Thursday evening the owner of the local dealership came up to me and my Fiancee to say 'hi' and congratulate us on our engagement.  I asked if I could drop off some cards to him, and he said they would put them in any Avalanche packet that goes out the door! I'm going to see if he'll print off some brochures as well.  (y)

I also saw a few AV's parked around some of the events over the weekend and tagged them as well.  Still trying to get more interest in Southern Indiana!  (y)

..............................in your driveway??  :beating:

Ski Edition said:
..............................in your driveway??   :beating:
lol...No, not this time!!

Lehman said:
how can i get some cards. there are several avis on post and i would like to give them a card..
ps will be a supporting member next month... wife says i have to wait :E:
There is a post in the forums about the cards...do a search?

Back