• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Saw Casey today - did he move back to OR?!?

JoeSpicoli

SM 2004
I saw him right at 185th and Cornell: saw the front end of a green WBH Av getting ready to pull out of a driveway, noticed the Z66, noticed Casey, and then noticed the Ambers when he pulled out 2 cars behind me.

So is he back for a visit, for good, for better, for worse?   >:D

-Joe

Are you sure it was me?  What would I be doing back in Hillsboro other than enjoying the spectacular weather, good food, and great friends?  :D

Yessir, I'm back as of Thursday night.  Ended up doing a huge loop.  ~4700 miles total towing the monster trailer.  Oklahoma via Yellowstone, stayed with family for about 8 months, then Phoenix/Scottsdale for about 4 months, now back to Beaverton via CA.  Only required two sets of bearings in the differential, four new tires on the trailer, and untold gallons of unleaded, but we made it.  I'm still trying to track down new employment.  There are a few good leads in my field here in the PDX, and I've found that getting local gives you a better chance. No way I expected to be out of the game this long.

I saw you too Joe, and I would have flagged you down, but I was on my way to pick up my other half at the Goodwill on Bethany before she bought the whole store out.  I've made the mistake of leaving her alone in there too long before...  (I joke [and she just caught me writing this  :beating: ] )

So, is there a lunch at Scronic or Burgerville anytime soon?  (y)

Well, welcome back!  Nice, quite the round trip you did there!  My GF didn't believe me that I knew who was driving that green Av.

Luckily, you survived your wife seeing you type that.  LOL  I love finding treasures at GW.

We did have a lunch recently, but that's no reason not to have another before too long.  Are you on Anthony's email list?

TTYL,

-Joe

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!  Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeenAV said:
Are you sure it was me?  What would I be doing back in Hillsboro other than enjoying the spectacular weather, good food, and great friends?  :D

Yessir, I'm back as of Thursday night.  Ended up doing a huge loop.  ~4700 miles total towing the monster trailer.  Oklahoma via Yellowstone, stayed with family for about 8 months, then Phoenix/Scottsdale for about 4 months, now back to Beaverton via CA.  Only required two sets of bearings in the differential, four new tires on the trailer, and untold gallons of unleaded, but we made it.  I'm still trying to track down new employment.  There are a few good leads in my field here in the PDX, and I've found that getting local gives you a better chance. No way I expected to be out of the game this long.

I saw you too Joe, and I would have flagged you down, but I was on my way to pick up my other half at the Goodwill on Bethany before she bought the whole store out.  I've made the mistake of leaving her alone in there too long before...  (I joke [and she just caught me writing this  :beating: ] )

So, is there a lunch at Scronic or Burgerville anytime soon?  (y)

Back