Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
12/20/14 08:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Register your 2010 Worldwide CAFCNA GTG web cam event now!  (Read 3425 times)
amd1900mp
CAFCNA National Coordinator

2003 Arrival Blue Z71 with Cladding

WWW Awards
« on: 06/08/10 09:22 PM »

Thanks to SYNRCpc we have a server that will host all of the web cam connections for this years event. Please take the time to visit the site and submit the required information to broadcast your event.

Please note: After you submit your information you will receive an email with instructions to complete your registration. You should receive this with in 24 hours. This information will allow you to upload your audio and video broadcast for free.

Link to register your event..

Hold Harmless Form..

Webcast Guidelines..

« Last Edit: 06/11/10 06:42 PM by amd1900mp » Logged

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!

www.ArizonaAvalanches.com

- See the world as an amusement park -
Spork_Driver
CAFCNA 2008 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 06/09/10 07:16 AM »

banghead banghead banghead  It keeps giving me errors...first it doesn't like my nickname.  Then it doesn't like Victory Red.  Now it keeps telling me I need to add my events zip code and it can only be 5 digits.  I keep putting it in  Beating  Is it just me?

[EDIT] Finally.  I had to just put a space in the "Address 2" line..... Huh
« Last Edit: 06/09/10 07:17 AM by Spork_Driver » Logged

amd1900mp

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: 06/09/10 11:11 AM »

thanks for registering.. they are looking into the address issue.

If you could fire up your web cam after you receive confirmation that would be great.

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!

Z66 BUTCH
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 06/11/10 10:03 AM »

I registered an event here in Indiana, it may be a backup event. We are thinking about attending the Des Moines WWAGTG if we are up for the trip!

Butch
« Last Edit: 06/11/10 10:05 AM by Z66 BUTCH » Logged

bonesaw
CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 06/11/10 11:49 AM »

What are the webcast guidelines and participant waiver checkboxes?  I couldn't find info on either.

I'm trying to think of something witty to put here . . .
amd1900mp

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: 06/11/10 06:46 PM »

The link for those two items seems to be broke at the moment so I added a direct link to them in the first post.

Thanks for pointing that out.  Thumbs up!

Z66 BUTCH
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 06/14/10 11:34 AM »

Does everyone who attends (or just the club member) need to fill out and sign a Hold Harmless Form?  FYI I have not received a email with instructions to complete my registration yet but do see that is is listed..........I guess I need that in order to upload live feed?

amd1900mp

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: 06/14/10 12:33 PM »

Everyone that is at an event should acknowledge the Hold Harmless Form. You can print them and have them available at your events.

ajebner
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Go Navy! Support our Troops!

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 07/17/10 05:22 AM »

I never received an email confirming our Destin/Ft. Walton GTG (but it does show up on the registered event page)...I emailed support as listed on the registration page, but if I don't hear back, what would be the next step?  No idea what to do web-wise next Saturday.

2006 Dark Blue Metallic Z66 (with Cladding -- wouldn't have it any other way!).  Mods thanks to my Indiana AV friends:  Amber DRL's; Silverstar signals; FTDRL's; All on High; Easy Lift tailgate; tranny cooler.  She wears Michelin LTX M/S2 shoes size P265/70R17.  Restore Refinisher rocks.

2013 Blue Topaz Metallic LT All Star -- no ambers yet.
amd1900mp

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: 07/18/10 10:14 AM »

I just sent each of you that registered your event a PM and email (same info). Please reply to one of them with the requested information as soon as you can.

If you have any question, please feel free to call me at the number listed in the pm and email.

Thanks,

Todd

ajebner
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Go Navy! Support our Troops!

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 07/22/10 07:45 PM »

Thanks Todd!  Everything appears to be working and we're ready to broadcast from the beautiful Emerald Coast of NW Florida on Saturday!

Good luck everyone! Wave

2006 Dark Blue Metallic Z66 (with Cladding -- wouldn't have it any other way!).  Mods thanks to my Indiana AV friends:  Amber DRL's; Silverstar signals; FTDRL's; All on High; Easy Lift tailgate; tranny cooler.  She wears Michelin LTX M/S2 shoes size P265/70R17.  Restore Refinisher rocks.

2013 Blue Topaz Metallic LT All Star -- no ambers yet.
amd1900mp

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: 07/23/10 11:01 AM »

You are all very welcome!

Do call if you have any questions or need help.

Have fun! Cheers!

Todd

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: