• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hillsboro, OR lunch GTG, 7/14/10

JoeSpicoli

SM 2004
Let's try this again...and I will work with the behind the scene cruise coordinator to also get an email sent out this time.

Anyone up for a quick lunch GTG on Wednesday, July 14th in the Hillsboro area?  Like in the Fred Meyer parking lot near Sunset highway and Cornelious Pass Rd...Chicken Bar, Panda Express, and I think Jack in the Box are close.

-Joe

edit: changed date, added place

I will not be able too as I will not have a Avy... :( I crunched mine and it's in the shop getting a new rigth side! Ahhhhh  :E:

JoeSpicoli said:
Let's try this again...and I will work with the behind the scene cruise coordinator to also get an email sent out this time.

Anyone up for a quick lunch GTG on Wednesday, July 14th in the Hillsboro area?  Like in the Fred Meyer parking lot near Sunset highway and Cornelious Pass Rd...Chicken Bar, Panda Express, and I think Jack in the Box are close.

-Joe

edit: changed date, added place

I am now able to make it for lunch. Hopefully there will be someone there. The class I had scheduled fot cancelled.
  See you tomorrow
Ben

Back