Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
07/23/14 07:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWGTG MODDING IN Des Moines  (Read 6344 times)
lurchsavalanche

Luxury of a car, yet function of a TRUCK!

Awards
« Reply #50 on: 07/18/10 11:58 AM »

I have help from another member with the all 4 on hi mod!

If you were referring to me, I will be there and will have the items needed to assist or do that for you  Cool! but IF someone else is on a roll with your mods and wants to slam the all on hi mod out too, by all means keep your mods rolling knock that out also.
My family and I will be rolling out from El Dorado on Friday morning, so timewise I can't say when we will be there with pit stops and such and what time everyone else will be taking care of mods wanting done.

But as I said awhile back, I will be more than happy to help on the all on high mod if nobody gets to it first.  Thumbs up!

Is there a phone number list going around for members that might have questions later on without computer access? (non public for spammers and so on)  Beating

Amber FTDRL, All on high mod, Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60/20 tires, drop in K&N air filter, Ford torsion bar keys, 3" body lift. (1st GTG in Iowa 2010)
Z66 BUTCH
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #51 on: 07/18/10 12:40 PM »

I may need help with a fused connection. I ran a new power cable to the minitor for the backup camera and have it tied up behind the rearview mirror right now. I bought everything to do the job except the solder, anyone bringing some? The wire from the cable that I bought is so fine that I do not trust it in the connection pictured, solder is the only way to go with that much difference in wire sizes............

« Last Edit: 07/18/10 12:42 PM by Z66 BUTCH » Logged

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge"
but our love for them lives on!
Didit

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #52 on: 07/18/10 03:09 PM »

I dont travel without my solder, well except when hauling wood, ugh, my back is killing me! Vicodin to the rescue

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!
lurchsavalanche

Luxury of a car, yet function of a TRUCK!

Awards
« Reply #53 on: 07/18/10 03:39 PM »

Not sure about the swap meet/for sale section that will be going on at the GTG, but is anyone interested in some galvanized 3/8" cable?

Diameter     3/8"
Finish    Galvanized
Length    (see below)
Material    Steel
Style    Aircraft
Type    Cable
Work Load Limit    2880 lb
Strand Core    7x19
Breaking Strength    14400 lb

The spool is 12" tall and about 8-8 1/2" across and there is 3 1/4 rolls on the spool. It's been in a dry garage for about 3 yrs and I'm not going to use it.

It's selling for $.50/ft  I will bring it if anyone wants some or the whole thing.
« Last Edit: 07/18/10 03:46 PM by lurchsavalanche » Logged

Amber FTDRL, All on high mod, Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60/20 tires, drop in K&N air filter, Ford torsion bar keys, 3" body lift. (1st GTG in Iowa 2010)
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #54 on: 07/18/10 03:40 PM »

I dont travel without my solder, well except when hauling wood, ugh, my back is killing me! Vicodin to the rescue

That drive looks familiar  After you left I helped another friend load a few more rounds. My back is OK for now but I am glad that I do not have to mess with any more of it!
« Last Edit: 07/18/10 03:43 PM by Z66 BUTCH » Logged

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge"
but our love for them lives on!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: