• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Des Moines WWAGTG NAME TAGS

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
I have ordered 25 neck Lanyards and tag holders and will print out the name tags for this event.

The FIRST 25 members who are planning on attending (and are on the list) and either post their information in this thread or Email it to me at:  Butch22@Comcast.net will get the tags and lanyards at the WWAGTG.

I WILL NOT MAKE THESE FOR ANY CHILDREN It is just to easy for kids to get in trouble and having something hanging around their neck is never a good idea!

The information that I would like to have is:

Your Club Name.....if you are a spouse or friend etc let me know what to put on the card (see pictures below for example).

The name you want people to call you, it can be your given name a nick name or something that you just made up! ;-)

Your home state & city

A short description of your Avalanche, there is room for only a few words, if you send to much information i will edit it to fit in the space.

Here are examples of the tag first blank and then with my name, the WWAGTG tee shirt design is the back only because I could not come up with a good way to get all of the information and that design on the front!  (y)

Attachments

• Blank WWAGTG Front.jpg
    Blank WWAGTG Front.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Butchs WWAGTG nametag.jpg
    Butchs WWAGTG nametag.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 101
  • WWAGTG Name Tag Back.jpg
    WWAGTG Name Tag Back.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 102
hmmm

Didit and Lu
Indiapolis, IN
03 AV

as a side note, i kinda like  putting the  name on the backside where it  says "participant" just put  the  name,. just a thought,    less ink to boot

Thanks........If any member's wife or any other adult that is attending wants a name tag I will make them, just sent the information.

Butch

My wifes name is Jolyn she can have a nametag also lol! I think you may need to put (Joe-Lynn) underneather though otherwise the name tag does not good since people never say it right lol!

jabrd said:
and thanks for all your work on this (y)

05HrlyHlr said:
My wifes name is Jolyn she can have a nametag also lol! I think you may need to put (Joe-Lynn) underneather though otherwise the name tag does not good since people never say it right lol!

No problem, that's what a Coordinator does (sure that you are still thinking about it 05HrlyHlr)?  >:D

I am working on the name tags and will get everyone who send me their info done. I will bring a few "generic" tags that can be filled out with a pen for those that just show up or don't send their information.........

One More Thing.......

If you let me know what color your AV is I will try to work it into the tag!  (I can see that yours is Victory red jabrd)  (y)

Please add tags for GoldBowTie aka Jim and Toots aka Carol.
From Tallmadge OH and our Av is black, but you already know all of this, right?

GoldBowTie said:
Please add tags for GoldBowTie aka Jim and Toots aka Carol.
From Tallmadge OH and our Av is black, but you already know all of this, right?

(y)

It will be great seeing you guys again!

Info as required..

Your Club Name..... Arizona Avalanches
The name you want people to call you..... amd1900mp (at the top) - Todd (at the bottom)
Your home state & city..... Phoenix, Arizona

A short description of your Avalanche..... 2003 Arrival Blue 12" Lifted Z71

Thank you Butch!!

amd1900mp said:
Info as required..

Your Club Name..... Arizona Avalanches
The name you want people to call you..... amd1900mp (at the top) - Todd (at the bottom)
Your home state & city..... Phoenix, Arizona

A short description of your Avalanche..... 2003 Arrival Blue 12" Lifted Z71

Thank you Butch!!

No problem.........Does this mean that I can add you to our attending list (in Des Moines)?

Z66 BUTCH said:
No problem.........Does this mean that I can add you to our attending list (in Des Moines)?

I'll be there on the video screen.. at least once. :wave:

Printing the rest of the NAME TAGS this weekend, if I do not have your information you will get a blank tag that you can fill in.   (y)

Back