Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
08/21/14 10:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can You Host or View a WWAGTG? SURE!  (Read 1181 times)
Z66 BUTCH
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« on: 07/01/10 11:04 AM »

CAFCNA is first with the unique concept of a World Wide GTG, no other car or truck club has ever held a National event in multiple locations and connected via the internet as far as we can find out. The CAFCNA WWAGTG has 9 locations set up to broadcast from so far and there is room for many more!

Think of the possibilities.........someone could be doing a mod that you have been wanting to do and you get to watch them and get to see how it is done right on your computer. Have you have been wanting to meet a member that lives to far away to make their GTG, you can see them and chat with them live at this event!

It is not to late to plan something! If you want to do a little modding, set up a eat & greet or just meet up with a few other members why not post up and start your own WWAGTG event? If you have spent all summer cleaning up your Avalanche, sign up for a broadcast and show it off at the WWAGTG. Got a unique mod? Sign up and share it with the world! You do not need to plan a full weekend of events, you can broadcast as much or as little as you wish, but you must register to take part in the broadcast. The setup is simple and only requires a computer and webcam. There will be clear instructions for the easy setup posted.

If you are thinking about doing anything for the WWAGTG you need to register your event BY GOING HERE & then click the tab at the top of that page to register. Remember there is NO FEE to register an event, it does not matter how many members show up and there is a wide choice of things you could do for the event. You can spend a hour broadcasting or the whole weekend, it is up to you.

Members will be able view any WWAGTG that is broadcasting live by following a link that will be posted later, again there is no fee or charge of any kind to view or broadcast to the WWAGTG!

If you have questions or if I can help feel free to post them here or PM myself or amd1900mp.

Butch

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: