• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Register your 2010 Worldwide CAFCNA GTG web cam event now!

amd1900mp

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Thanks to SYNRCpc we have a server that will host all of the web cam connections for this years event. Please take the time to visit the site and submit the required information to broadcast your event.

Please note: After you submit your information you will receive an email with instructions to complete your registration. You should receive this with in 24 hours. This information will allow you to upload your audio and video broadcast for free.

Link to register your event..

Hold Harmless Form..

Webcast Guidelines..

:E: :E: :E:  It keeps giving me errors...first it doesn't like my nickname.  Then it doesn't like Victory Red.  Now it keeps telling me I need to add my events zip code and it can only be 5 digits.  I keep putting it in  :beating:  Is it just me?

[EDIT] Finally.  I had to just put a space in the "Address 2" line..... ???

thanks for registering.. they are looking into the address issue.

If you could fire up your web cam after you receive confirmation that would be great.

I registered an event here in Indiana, it may be a backup event. We are thinking about attending the Des Moines WWAGTG if we are up for the trip!

Butch

The link for those two items seems to be broke at the moment so I added a direct link to them in the first post.

Thanks for pointing that out.  (y)

Does everyone who attends (or just the club member) need to fill out and sign a Hold Harmless Form?  FYI I have not received a email with instructions to complete my registration yet but do see that is is listed..........I guess I need that in order to upload live feed?

Everyone that is at an event should acknowledge the Hold Harmless Form. You can print them and have them available at your events.

I never received an email confirming our Destin/Ft. Walton GTG (but it does show up on the registered event page)...I emailed support as listed on the registration page, but if I don't hear back, what would be the next step?  No idea what to do web-wise next Saturday.

I just sent each of you that registered your event a PM and email (same info). Please reply to one of them with the requested information as soon as you can.

If you have any question, please feel free to call me at the number listed in the pm and email.

Thanks,

Todd

Thanks Todd!  Everything appears to be working and we're ready to broadcast from the beautiful Emerald Coast of NW Florida on Saturday!

Good luck everyone! :wave:

You are all very welcome!

Do call if you have any questions or need help.

Have fun! :cheers:

Todd

Back