• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

DO SOMETHING FOR SOUTHERN OREGON....please?

Jolt

SM 2010
I'd really like to get together with everyone and see all the mods and such. The biggest problem is I live in S. Oregon and there seems to be nothing around here and it seems like i'm the only member from here lol. I don't mind driving, but 5 hours-plus just isn't really in my budget...

Post a GTG THEY WILL COME. (y)

You don't have to be a coordinator to have one

Sure thing. Look through the new members thread and make contact with those in your area. Start will something simple like a pancake breakfast or lunch. Once everyone meets up, you will start having a lot more GTGs. Do a good job, and I may recommend you as a club cruise coordinator.

Tom

1st welcome to the club, I used to live in Eastern Oregon and tryed many times to plan a cruise but had to make several trips to Portland met some club member then got the crew to come over to the east side.  You can all ways post a GTG in S. Oregon however like you said with gas prices I don't really think a 5 hour drive for people from Portland would be in the budget for most.  There are some great areas in S. Oregon a few years back we did a GTG at Crater Lake maybe in the summer months a trip to Crater Lake again might be in Order.

Me too!
How about a campout here in Coos Bay area?
I am the caretaker of Bastendorff Beach Campground just outside Coos Bay.

Wow I see a Oregon Get together coming together (y)

Now you just need to set a time and date, then send out the invitation.  (y)

PM me about that part once you have something in mind.

Tom

Remember the rules 2 AVs in a meet 3 AVs is a GTG. >:D

MS03 2500 said:
Remember the rules 2 AVs in a meet 3 AVs is a GTG. >:D
Well I see we had a meet to day.
JV

Hey lance...Its redaval...yakima,wa....still got her.....hows dan?...hope all is well

Jolt said:
I'd really like to get together with everyone and see all the mods and such. The biggest problem is I live in S. Oregon and there seems to be nothing around here and it seems like i'm the only member from here lol. I don't mind driving, but 5 hours-plus just isn't really in my budget...

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,122581.new.html

Don't forget about your Northern California neighbors. They might have a GTG closer than Northern Oregon area.

Jolt said:

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,126565.0.html

Back