• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Sonic Lunch GTG @ Sonic in Hillsboro, April 23

JoeSpicoli

SM 2004
We have another new member (teamxsynergy) in the Hillsboro area.  I think a quick lunch GTG should be doable.  Let's pick Thurs the 22nd or Fri the 23rd of April, depending on who can show which day.  I'll update the thread title after some feedback.

Maybe even the weather will cooperate.  I might wash my Av again, too.  But I know I will be going up into the mountains on the 24th, so I probably won't wash it.

Let me hear availability...

-Joe

edit: updated title and body for the 23rd

Sounds good to me.  I could make either day, but Friday (23rd) would be better.

cant wait to meet some fellow Avy owners in the area. I finally put my amber DRL's in today. here's my Avy if you guys dont know which one i own...

DSCN0836.jpg

Awesome!  Nice rig.  See you Friday!

I updated the thread title and first posting.  Looks like lunch on the 23rd!  Normal time, 11:53am.

littlemerv said:
Hay when can this be on the weekend.  I work monday to friday?

That's when you tell the boss, "Look, I HAVE to go to lunch over at..." J/K.  I feel ya but we have had things on Saturdays the last 2 months:

3rd Annual Lacey Cabelas GTG in March

and

Dinner & Cruise GTG, starting at ChevyBen's in Tigard, Feb 20, 2010

Do you have ambers?  Cuz I:
Spotted Ambers on Sunset Hwy yesterday (4/17/10)
- obviously the post was from the 18th.

-Joe

it was nice to meet some of you guys yesterday. here's the only good pic i have with my crappy camera phone. my camera was dead. i forgot to check it before i left the house...lol!

25179_382161717134_528497134_3969939_851363_n.jpg

Nice to meet you too, Ro.  Good to see the other guys again, too.  Chris, sorry I didn't say it as we broke off Friday, but "Good luck in Texas!"

7 Avs for a lunch GTG!  I think we're doing something right.  Heck, we don't get that for other GTGs quite often!

I have just about the same pic, Ro.  I'll have to compress/resize the one I took and after that, it won't be much better than your cell phone camera version.  I took one with my cell phone camera out the sun roof at a stop light but only got your Av...except for a couple you can see in the far back.

-Joe

edit: added comment about seeing others in the far back

Attachments

• RoAtLight_js.jpg
    RoAtLight_js.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 13
Back