• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Colorado's National GTG July 23-25 Event List and SIGN UP

chadstr

SM 2023
SM 2022
SM 2010
Alright, based on responses and time drawing nearer, I would like to get an idea how many will support what we will be doing.

Friday 23rd *****(CANCELED)********
Most are probably working, however I think it would be cool to have a Shine and Show, maybe find a good location, (closest to the majority of participants) and wash and detail the rigs. Take tons of pictures

Saturday 24th around 10am
Meet at Rockyard Brewery in Castle Rock for lunch (I will have reservations for 11:30) and then go to Devils Head near Rampart area.
Rockyards address is:
                                                  880 Castleton Road
                                                  Castle Rock, CO 80109
                                              http://www.rockyard.com

Sunday 25th likely around 9am
Meet in Colorado Springs for breakfast, Black Bear Cafe is a great breakfast joint up here

975 North Academy Boulevard
Colorado Springs, CO 80909

Have a huge Caravan through Garden of the Gods and then up to Pikes Peak,
http://www.pikes-peak.com/Attraction/22.aspx

So sign in so we have a idea of participants. We have several new ones, and it would be nice to actually have a good showing to meet everyone.

Participants thus far:

FRIDAY-Detailing  & show off
*****CANCELLED******

SATURDAY-Rockyard Bar and Grill, Devils Head
Chadstr
Colorado Avalanche
Sexy Z71
BWill
SabreXray
Avalanchuck
Beer crazy
Thorin-Maybe

SUNDAY-Pikes Peak
Chadstr
Colorado Avalanche
Rocky Mtn Showtime
Beer crazy
Sexy Z71
BWill
SabreXray
Avalanchuck

Thorin-Maybe

Well I've sent out emails to everyone (hopefully) and I'll try and schedule at least one day off to join in on this gtg.  I'll have to let you know.

WHO'S NEXT???

(y)

So far I think I might be able to make both Saturday and Sunday.  I will have to do some work on the beast...  It hasn't come out of the garage now for about 8 months.

i'm digging the show and shine, mostly because my truck is always in need of a bath and detailing! i'm also liking the pikes peak drive as i've never been up there. it's hard to commit to something this far out but i'm thinking sunday is my best shot with friday being something i need to do. saturday sounds like fun as well.
damn, i want to do all 3 days but that would be a stretch. as we approach the dates, i can better inform on what i can do.
thanks for putting this together.

Participants have been updated. There will be a drawing everyday of the GTG for the participants for prizes. Im not saying whats up for grabs, but I will say, its worth your time to be present! So come on, keep the list going.

Chadstr

Great work guys.. Keep it up!

Sorry, I thought I replied to this one already.  I'll be competing in the Dragon Boat festival that weekend. 

What is the plan after you guys drive Devil's Head (Since it is in the back yard so to speak)?

Looks like a great weekend of events. 

we will just probably play it by ear. Take lots of pics first of course. Will you be around on that Saturday? Do you have any suggestions?

Chadstr

Would love to attend, however, my Av was just totalled out from last weekends hit and run.  Damn drunk a$$ idiots!!!!!  :mad:  I was so looking forward to coming down and meeting everyone.  Have been looking for another AV, but not sure if I'll purchase another by the GTG.  I really love the Av's, can't wait to get another one!

hi all I'm back, lab top was down for 3 weeks and just got it back. I am down for all 3 days for the Colorado GTG. sign me up i will be there.

BWill said:
Would love to attend, however, my Av was just totalled out from last weekends hit and run.  Damn drunk a$$ idiots!!!!!   :mad:  I was so looking forward to coming down and meeting everyone.  Have been looking for another AV, but not sure if I'll purchase another by the GTG.  I really love the Av's, can't wait to get another one!

Sorry to hear about the AVE, but you are still welcome to come, if for nothing else to meet everyone and to check out what kind of mods your going to put on your new AVE.....At least be there for one of the days.

Thanks Chadstr!  Sign me up for Sat and Sun, I'll have to make sure I can take leave for Friday.  If I can't get another Av, I'll at least keep it in the Chevy family with the Hoe!  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Just adding a little more info:
Here is the link to get some cool World Wide GTG shirts and sweaters
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,120626.0.html
Also, I was thinking that if everybody wanted to bring a few canned goods we could make a caravan to the local food drive and drop off the collection from all three days on Sunday, I need to confirm when they are open on Sunday. But I thought it was a good idea that a few other GTG locations were doing. Also, if you are still on the maybe list, and are more aware of the possiblities of attending, please let me know. ITS GETTING CLOSER!!!!!

Great job, Keep up the good work!

I just set up our hotel information to find out that we are getting the hotel for 10.00 less then last year!

Let me know if you all need any help!!!

Excellent work you guys.. Keep it up!  :love:

I might be able to make one of the days, I'll know as we get closer.  It's been a while, but I'm still around, lol

Back