• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Moving back to Oregon in June

AvaLance

SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Thats right my soon to be wife and I will be moving back to Oregon in June.  I will be going back to work for Wentworth Chevrolet and will start there July 1st so any need a new Av I can give the hook up.  Look forward to maybe making a few GTG's in the future.  Anyone know of some good apartments? I've been going cross eyed from looking online.

WOO HOO!  :woohoo: Awesome!  Welcome Back! :welcome:

Well, you know the area too.  If you haven't been to downtown lately, they have allot of the high rise condos going up next to the river that are mostly empty and are leaseing out for good prices.

AvaLance said:
Thats right my soon to be wife and I . . . .

HOLD IT!  I missed this!!  CONGRATS!!

We got the one in my siggy going down right after you get back.
  :welcome:

Thanks.....

I would love to go to the Cruise but that is just too soon after starting my new job I'll try to catch the next one.

teamxsynergy said:
nice...we need some GTG's here in OR. what will you be doing at wentworth chevy? are you a mechanic?
:welcome:  teamxsynergy , I don't think I have said hi to you before.  :welcome:

hey wassup Z66Modder  :wave:

here's my Avy...i just got it lifted this week. i only had it for less than 2 months and was ready for a change...LOL! Sorry OP if im thread jacking...

DSCN0836.jpg

teamxsynergy said:
hey wassup Z66Modder  :wave:

here's my Avy...i just got it lifted this week. i only had it for less than 2 months and was ready for a change...LOL! Sorry OP if im thread jacking...

DSCN0836.jpg

Nice, who did the work?   :jacked:

Yeah, welcome back Lance!  Looks like I will finally get to meet you are you get  back.  Ya know, we're looking for a permanent CC here in Oregon, one that actually schedules GTGs.  The current guy is weak.  (Yes, that's me.)  LOL

I saw Ro's (teamxsynergy) Av in person on the drive to work this week.  Looks even better in person!  (y)

-Joe

Back