• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cabela's March 20th, Meet Up for Oregon Folks.

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Okay, okay, okay, just so we don't pixx off some folks, keep the main replies in the WA Thread Here.

This Thread is just for the Oregon and SoWa folks for meetup.  Anyone got a suggestion?  We could do the Overlook like Ayytrain has set us up before for OR GTGs?  Or we could do the Shari's up in Kelso like we've done in the past?  Either way, let's set a time to meet that would give us plenty of time to have breakfast and carAVan up to Cabela's.

Attendees:
  • chAVey  (Nope, didn't get that TX job.  Darn.)
  • AyyTrain
  • Batleth
  • JoeSpicoli
  • ChevyBen
  • MRamsden
  • JVZL1
  • You?

I don't see JVZL1 on the list.

Looks like Washington is finally going to beat you guys.  >:D

OK OREGON crew.......................  what's the deal for us?

Where are we all meeting?  Are we using walkies??  Lets get this together now so we aren't scrambling at the last minute.

I like to scramble.  >:D  The closer to the actual event the plans are made, the less likely they will get ruined.  LOL!  At least that's the way Murphy and his dang law treats me.  :E:

I would vote the Shari's in Kelso.  But I've never been there.  I also don't know how much time we have to allow to get between there and Lacey.

(Sorry to hear the TX job didn't work out Chris.  You want to continue to do CC stuff until you do move or we find someone that doesn't suck like me, then? :D )

-Joe

Yeah, Shari's works out pretty good.  It also allows the Vancouver/SoWa folks (WildWil, Doberman, etc) to carAVan up with us without having to backtrack to Portland.

From Shari's to Olympia, it's dead on 1 hr.  So I suggest we meet at 8am for breakfast for whoever wants to eat, then roll out at 9am.

(That means LEAVE at 9am.  Not show up and then order Breakfast at 9am.  Not that I'm naming any names.  :cough:cough:White AV with Train Horns!:cough:cough:)

I think it's exit 39 on I-5, so about 45 mins north of Portland for everyone.

If there's anyone from Salem area that wants to meet up and carAVan up to Shari's let me know.  (JVZL1 ??  Batleth ??)

:wave: What is I guy to do to get an invite from the Oregon Clan.
JV

Nuttin!  You are invited automatically.

BTW, where in OR are you?  Salem area??

That means LEAVE at 9am.  Not show up and then order Breakfast at 9am.  Not that I'm naming any names.  :cough:cough:White AV with Train Horns!:cough:cough:)

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

chAVey said:
Nuttin!  You are invited automatically.

BTW, where in OR are you?  Salem area??

Thanks chAVey,
I live in the Canby area. How are you planning to go I5 or 205.
Would be easy to meet up either way. :drive:
JV

I'm just going to head up I-5 since I'm in Salem.  Shari's is at Exit 39, so it's easy to get there from both ways.

chAVey said:
(That means LEAVE at 9am.  Not show up and then order Breakfast at 9am.  Not that I'm naming any names.  :cough:cough:White AV with Train Horns!:cough:cough:)

Jus Get Me The Correct Exit!!!!!  :beating:

O Yeah...Read Between The Lines!!!  :D

Attachments

• betweenTHElines.JPG
    betweenTHElines.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 67
I will be there ready to go......maybe for those who are running a few minutes late they can call ahead to one of us and get their order placed. Then they can eat right when they get there.
That last post was pretty funny........I actually laughed out loud.
See you guys there!
B

1030-ish.  It's 70 miles from Kelso to Olympia, and we normally make it just about 1 hr.  So it's just a matter as to when we get moving out of Shari's.

chAVey said:
I'm just going to head up I-5 since I'm in Salem.  Shari's is at Exit 39, so it's easy to get there from both ways.

chAVey,
What time do you think you will be going through Wilsonville. I will try and catch you there.
JV

Me?  7am-ish?  I'm probably going to stop at the WV Costco to top off on gas.  That should allow me plenty of time to get to the Shari's by 8am.  I plan on having a big breakfast.  Let me know if you want to meet there.

Well I got in from my trip to Cal last night to find out the ranger that was covering me isn't here so looks like I am not going to make it. :needhug:
But if I can figure out a way I will be there. If not I guess I will have to wait until July for my next chance.
If I can make it happen I should show up at Shari's in kelso by 8, is that right?
AL

Batleth said:
Well I got in from my trip to Cal last night to find out the ranger that was covering me isn't here so looks like I am not going to make it. :needhug:
But if I can figure out a way I will be there. If not I guess I will have to wait until July for my next chance.
If I can make it happen I should show up at Shari's in kelso by 8, is that right?
AL

Bummer Dude!  (n)

Hope you work something out.  (y)

Sorry if you can't make it.  Yeah, we're leaving by 9am so be there in time to eat (if you want).

chAVey said:
Me?  7am-ish?  I'm probably going to stop at the WV Costco to top off on gas.  That should allow me plenty of time to get to the Shari's by 8am.  I plan on having a big breakfast.  Let me know if you want to meet there.
chAVey,
:eek:  My wife has decided to come along. We will see you all at Shari's.
So I will be going 205 look for a dark gray AVEY   :woohoo::drive:
JV

I am not going to be eating breakfast but plan on meeting at the Shari's in Kelso at 9am.

See ya guys there!

-Joe

Okay, AyyTrainn is right - 6am is too damn early on a weekend!  It's still dark outside, even now @ 645!

On my way.  Gotta get fuel for the AV and fuel for me (Gas & Coffee), should be at Shari's right about 8am.  Whoever gets there first, grab a big table.

Back