Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
09/23/14 01:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Region III Midwest Chapter Facebook! Join Now!  (Read 1122 times)
Biggie

GOBUCKEYES

Awards
« on: 03/13/10 01:35 PM »

Facebook!

being one of the most versitle ways to communicate on the road get info and stay up 2 date with the local chapter! will need help if you are currently a coornator and would like to use facebook as another way to post your meets feel free to hit me up so i can give you admin abilities lets try and get the word out and see if we can make the midwest chapter bigger then ever!!

summer is coming you all know what that means right GTG TIME!!! come join in  link is below

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=364636476506

Proud Member Of The BoilerMakers Local 696 Union
DigitalBoy0101

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 03/18/10 02:27 AM »

This is a great idea! I don't check this forum nearly as regularly as I should, but I'm on FB every day.

Red '02 Avalanche 1500 Z-71 BFG All-Terrains, 700W Alpine stereo W/ JL Audio Stealthbox, Superchips tuner (Nelson tune soon), K&N
Black '89 K-5 Blazer (blown motor/trans, I'll have it running again someday) Mud-Terrains, F&R limited slip, push bar, tube steps
Black '88 Mustang GT 400HP, T-56 6-speed, 3.73, 150HP NOS, 2 pages of mods
Polaris '95 600 XCR snowmobile pipes, heads, bored carbs, plastic skis, etc.
Biggie

GOBUCKEYES

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 03/19/10 07:11 AM »

We need to set up dates for WI D&B

Side note is Join Facebook page more will
Be on there soon as I get home
« Last Edit: 03/19/10 07:14 AM by Biggie » Logged

Proud Member Of The BoilerMakers Local 696 Union
Sirshopolot
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

Power To The Avy!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 03/19/10 05:59 PM »

This is a great idea! I don't check this forum nearly as regularly as I should, but I'm on FB every day.

Ditto  Thumbs up!

Sirshopolot
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: