Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/31/14 01:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worldwide G2G planning  (Read 10259 times)
Z66 BUTCH
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #25 on: 03/09/10 06:52 AM »

Any other ideas for locations, notice I say locations? I would like to see more than one WWGTG in Region III............

BigC Mich
CAFCNA Regional Coordinator

MID-MICHIGAN

Awards
« Reply #26 on: 03/09/10 04:34 PM »

There will be a GTG in Michigan.  Details to come at a later date.

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #27 on: 03/09/10 05:15 PM »

Thumbs up!

MS03 2500
CAFCNA 2014 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #28 on: 03/09/10 10:06 PM »

Sweet because if we don't I'm in Region 1. If you need help I'm a PM away I have lots of ideas, but Butch said the CCs should do it so I left it alone.

2003 2500
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #29 on: 03/09/10 10:17 PM »

Sweet because if we don't I'm in Region 1. If you need help I'm a PM away I have lots of ideas, but Butch said the CCs should do it so I left it alone.
What I said was I am still waiting on CC's to post ideas............

MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #30 on: 03/09/10 10:18 PM »

What I said was I am still waiting on CC's to post ideas............

No issues  Thumbs up!

2003 2500
Tdybr27
CAFCNA 2003 Supporting Member

Good bye ol' pal.

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: 03/10/10 12:52 PM »

Sounds like Michigan would be a WONDERFUL place!  Can't wait for more details!

Gone but not forgotten.   Good bye old pal.
MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #32 on: 03/13/10 10:29 PM »

I always thought Mackinaw was a good idea for the Nationals.

I can change the date.

2003 2500
Didit

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #33 on: 03/14/10 03:48 AM »

Figure out a way to take the AV and be able to drive it around with ya and yes it would be a good place, otherwise its just another quaint destination spot!

MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #34 on: 03/14/10 09:34 AM »

There are plenty of places up there, the only place you can't drive is on the island.

2003 2500
Didit

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #35 on: 03/14/10 10:12 AM »

WELL DUH!!!

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #36 on: 03/16/10 01:27 PM »

No need to stop talking or planning while we wait on the MI group to do their planning, the whole idea is to hook up as many members though the World Wide Web as possible. There seems to be interest in the Des Moines area and Jimbo & Biggie are talking about a GTG in Wisconsin, please carry on with the discussion!  Thumbs up!
« Last Edit: 03/16/10 03:32 PM by Z66 BUTCH » Logged

2500pred

496 c.i. of beast

Awards
« Reply #37 on: 03/17/10 09:43 PM »

if me and my dad are dirving to tablerock lake to go to the chaparral boat gtg i know ill be at this Woot!

2004 2500 AV  "predator" with add-a-leafs in the back, and tortion keys in the front, airaid cold air box, and a diablosport predator programmer, and more to come
MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #38 on: 03/17/10 09:56 PM »

if me and my dad are dirving to tablerock lake to go to the chaparral boat gtg i know ill be at this Woot!

Wow were is  tablerock Huh

2003 2500
DigitalBoy0101

Awards
« Reply #39 on: 03/18/10 02:24 AM »

My apologies to Z66 Butch for taking so long to visit this thread. It's been well over a week (maybe two) since you E-mailed me, and I thank you for letting me know about this GTG!

Des Moines is a short 2-hour drive from where I live. If needed, I could certainly make a trip to DSM once a week to scout suggested locations, most likely on my day off on Thursdays. I'd take my camera and post pics of whatever you wanted to see.

I've spent time in DSM, but only with the National Guard, so I don't know much about it that isn't on Camp Dodge LOL. So, I'm afraid I'm not a good one for activity suggestions, but if you point me at 'em I can find out Smiley

Red '02 Avalanche 1500 Z-71 BFG All-Terrains, 700W Alpine stereo W/ JL Audio Stealthbox, Superchips tuner (Nelson tune soon), K&N
Black '89 K-5 Blazer (blown motor/trans, I'll have it running again someday) Mud-Terrains, F&R limited slip, push bar, tube steps
Black '88 Mustang GT 400HP, T-56 6-speed, 3.73, 150HP NOS, 2 pages of mods
Polaris '95 600 XCR snowmobile pipes, heads, bored carbs, plastic skis, etc.
07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #40 on: 03/18/10 09:01 AM »

Digitalboy  Thumbs up! I like the way your thinking!

Keep planning guys! I am going to be in Vegas for the next 5 days so hopefully I will be out of jail by the GTG! 12 of us are going for a bach/birthday/I had a baby party! Should be interesting to say the least!

2007 Burnt Orange LT...No mods yet...

Had to sell her and some a$$hole trashed her! 2005 Z71 4x4 10 or so mods and LOTS of paint matching! Clear headlights, Harley Davidson emblems chrome Avalanche on rear and chrome tailgate handle chrome bow tie and of course You cant lose with 22's!
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #41 on: 03/18/10 10:36 AM »

Digitalboy  Thumbs up! I like the way your thinking!

Keep planning guys! I am going to be in Vegas for the next 5 days so hopefully I will be out of jail by the GTG! 12 of us are going for a bach/birthday/I had a baby party! Should be interesting to say the least!

As long as you are out by July!  Have fun but be safe.......

johnny7175
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #42 on: 03/18/10 05:53 PM »

Hey guys I live in Des Moines so if needed I would be happy to scout locations.  Let me know what I can do to help.

| 2009 Victory Red LTZ | ReadyLift Leveling Kit | Red Bowties | Volant CAI | Corsa Touring Exhaust | Hotchkis Sway Bars | BB Tune |
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #43 on: 03/18/10 07:01 PM »

Hey guys I live in Des Moines so if needed I would be happy to scout locations.  Let me know what I can do to help.

THANKS!  Thumbs up! It sounds like we have a location for at least one of our Region III WWGTGs! When 05HrlyHlr returns we will start the planning for this GTG in a new thread.  Remember the dates will be July 23rd, 24th & the 25th, that is a Friday, Saturday & Sunday & we need to plan on hooking up a webcam to do live webcasts for the WWGTG.

We can still talk about locations for other WWAGTGs here in Region III in this thread............

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #44 on: 03/18/10 07:05 PM »

My apologies to Z66 Butch for taking so long to visit this thread. It's been well over a week (maybe two) since you E-mailed me, and I thank you for letting me know about this GTG!

Des Moines is a short 2-hour drive from where I live. If needed, I could certainly make a trip to DSM once a week to scout suggested locations, most likely on my day off on Thursdays. I'd take my camera and post pics of whatever you wanted to see.

I've spent time in DSM, but only with the National Guard, so I don't know much about it that isn't on Camp Dodge LOL. So, I'm afraid I'm not a good one for activity suggestions, but if you point me at 'em I can find out Smiley

No need to apologize. We will need all the help that we can get, we are planning on making this a GREAT WWGTG! We will start a new planning thread after 05HrlyHlr returns.

Sirshopolot

Power To The Avy!

Awards
« Reply #45 on: 03/19/10 06:13 PM »

4 months  Shocked

Sirshopolot
07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #46 on: 03/22/10 02:00 PM »

Back! Lets get this ball rollin!

Had to sell her and some a$$hole trashed her! 2005 Z71 4x4 10 or so mods and LOTS of paint matching! Clear headlights, Harley Davidson emblems chrome Avalanche on rear and chrome tailgate handle chrome bow tie and of course You cant lose with 22's!
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #47 on: 03/22/10 04:26 PM »

05HrlyHlr I am going to recomend that you take the lead in this WWGTG for Des Moines. If you are sure that you can attend the GTG and that you want the lead will you please start a new thread for the planning? I see that there are a few members local or close to local and have offered to help you with the scouting and planning and of course I am almost always available to advise you and help in any way that I can. I will PM you my phone nuumber and I will get yours and we can do some initial planning over the phone.

Thanks, Butch

07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #48 on: 03/22/10 08:36 PM »

Link to the Des Moines thread! http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,118765.0.html

Mdz66

I love my 1st and only Z-66 Avalanche!

Awards
« Reply #49 on: 04/03/10 07:40 PM »

We are planning to make this gtg but we plan to camp more than likely, Av tent or pop-up at Lake Ahquabi State Park 23 miles south of Des Moines.   It looks like there lots to do in the area

02 Forest Green Z-66, Medium Cloth, Grille Gaurd, K&N Cold Air Kit, Gibson Stainless Sport Truck Cat-Back, Tube Side Steps, Silver Stars , Full-Time Amber Drls, 10In Flip Down Monitor, Bose Dvd, Green Underbody Kit, Functional Ram Air Hood, Forest, Green Bowtie, Billet Grill, Mountain Decal In Back Window,  Red Brake Calipers, Aux Tranny Cooler, D&S Rotors
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: