Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/30/14 07:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worldwide G2G planning  (Read 10253 times)
07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« on: 02/27/10 09:43 AM »

Gauging interest for a midwest G2G July 23rd-25th for the Worldwide G2G! We can figure out a central point and meet up somewhere there! I realize this is vague right now, but I want to check on interest and where people would be coming from first!

2007 Burnt Orange LT...No mods yet...

Had to sell her and some a$$hole trashed her! 2005 Z71 4x4 10 or so mods and LOTS of paint matching! Clear headlights, Harley Davidson emblems chrome Avalanche on rear and chrome tailgate handle chrome bow tie and of course You cant lose with 22's!
Z66 BUTCH
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 02/27/10 09:55 AM »

Well I for one am very interested! Geographically the center of Region III looks like it would be near Des Moines Iowa however you are correct in checking to see where member are from who may be willing to attend. If I can help let me know, I always have a few ideas tucked away.  love

07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 02/27/10 09:59 AM »

Well I for one am very interested! Geographically the center of Region III looks like it would be near Des Moines Iowa however you are correct in checking to see where member are from who may be willing to attend. If I can help let me know, I always have a few ideas tucked away.  love

I am open for any help anyone wants to offer! I just hadnt seen anyhting for this area yet, so I figured might as well post something. worst case scenario atleast we tried  Cheesy

Had to sell her and some a$$hole trashed her! 2005 Z71 4x4 10 or so mods and LOTS of paint matching! Clear headlights, Harley Davidson emblems chrome Avalanche on rear and chrome tailgate handle chrome bow tie and of course You cant lose with 22's!
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 02/27/10 01:49 PM »

OK I have a banner ready, if you like it I will send the code so you can put it in your sig........

Lets make it clear that we can have as many WW GTG's in Region III as members want to host. If we only have one that is OK but if others can not drive very far and wish to host another WW GTG within Region III that is fine, we will all link up via the web!  Thumbs up!

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 02/28/10 09:28 PM »

Get that banner in your sig and get the party started!  Thumbs up!

MS03 2500
CAFCNA 2014 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 02/28/10 09:34 PM »

Not yet sir.
« Last Edit: 03/01/10 08:12 AM by MS03 2500 » Logged

2003 2500

Please put your year and model in the signature area ( This Area) before you ask a question it is much easier to answer if we know.
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 03/01/10 09:11 AM »

Thumbs up! 05HrlyHlr

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 03/03/10 05:32 PM »

Here is a GREAT COLLECTION of Chevy Convertibles that is housed just north of Des Moines. I am not sure if we could "invite" ourselves to see the collection or not. Car museums have been a favorite for GTG here in Indiana. If we can not get in to see that collection I am sure that there will be other museums in the area that would be of interest to many members.

07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 03/03/10 06:26 PM »

Here is a GREAT COLLECTION of Chevy Convertibles that is housed just north of Des Moines. I am not sure if we could "invite" ourselves to see the collection or not. Car museums have been a favorite for GTG here in Indiana. If we can not get in to see that collection I am sure that there will be other museums in the area that would be of interest to many members.

Something like that would be a great place! Des Moines has plenty of lodging and resturants also!

Streets
CAFCNA 2013 Supporting Member

Show-Me State Avalancher

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: 03/05/10 06:47 PM »

From Mid Mo.We're thinking we can make it.The Chevy museum looks like a cool place!Need to see something new and this looks great!

07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 03/05/10 09:27 PM »

From Mid Mo.We're thinking we can make it.The Chevy museum looks like a cool place!Need to see something new and this looks great!

Cool man! We will get something figured out regardless of how many people we have! As always though the more the merrier!

MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #11 on: 03/05/10 09:49 PM »

All it takes is 3 AVs then it's a GTG.

2003 2500

Please put your year and model in the signature area ( This Area) before you ask a question it is much easier to answer if we know.
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #12 on: 03/06/10 07:51 AM »

I don't know, my first GTG was only 2 Avalanches and we considered it a GTG.  chevy

BigC Mich
CAFCNA Regional Coordinator

MID-MICHIGAN

Awards
« Reply #13 on: 03/06/10 08:15 AM »

I don't know, my first GTG was only 2 Avalanches and we considered it a GTG.  chevy

In that case, I have a GTG everyday at my house!!   

Streets
CAFCNA 2013 Supporting Member

Show-Me State Avalancher

WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: 03/06/10 08:58 AM »

Would like to hear from everyone that attended Fire and Ice,sounds like a great GTG!We could all meet up here in Columbia and convoy to Iowa!

Biggie

GOBUCKEYES

Awards
« Reply #15 on: 03/06/10 09:33 AM »

i'd be fairly interested in the fire & ice thing. seems cool. but right now would prob tag along with father (mdz66) or if mike goes ride with him.

Proud Member Of The BoilerMakers Local 696 Union
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #16 on: 03/06/10 12:26 PM »

In that case, I have a GTG everyday at my house!!   
   Thumbs up! Yes you do!

07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #17 on: 03/06/10 08:40 PM »

Thumbs up! Starting to get some interest! sweet!

MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #18 on: 03/06/10 09:29 PM »

Hey Z66 Butch in Michigan 2 AVs is a meeting.
« Last Edit: 03/06/10 09:31 PM by MS03 2500 » Logged

2003 2500

amd1900mp
CAFCNA National Coordinator

2003 Arrival Blue Z71 with Cladding

WWW Awards
« Reply #19 on: 03/07/10 02:35 PM »

Monday night I should be previewing the beta program that will be used to register the locations and stream all the connections..  Thumbs up!

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!

www.ArizonaAvalanches.com

- See the world as an amusement park -
irontrain
CAFCNA Global Moderator

Chicago BULLS #1

Awards
« Reply #20 on: 03/07/10 03:21 PM »

Monday night I should be previewing the beta program that will be used to register the locations and stream all the connections..  Thumbs up!

Woohoo!  Woot! Woohoo! Woot! Woohoo! Woot! Woohoo! Woot! Woohoo!

This space for rent
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #21 on: 03/07/10 04:11 PM »

Then I guess we really need to get busy and firm up a location!  Thumbs up!

Royal Vader
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

"Impressive, Most Impressive"

Awards
« Reply #22 on: 03/07/10 05:47 PM »

Should be able to attend.... would be my first GTG!   love

David
2008 LTZ Silver Birch Metallic, 4X4, 5.3, 3.73
Ambers, Yakima bike racks, Molded splash guards, GMPP CAI, Flowmaster Super 50, 3" SI, 2.5" DO 4" Stainless Tips. EXT Roof Rack, OEM Nav upgrade, OnStar Gen8 VCIM (bluetooth) module

07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #23 on: 03/07/10 07:10 PM »

I for one like the Des Moines idea as it is a central location for most of us! It is also a big enough city with access to hotels, food and pretty much anything else! Also the museum that was mentioned earlier would be fun!

So do we need to find a location with wifi?

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #24 on: 03/07/10 07:32 PM »

I for one like the Des Moines idea as it is a central location for most of us! It is also a big enough city with access to hotels, food and pretty much anything else! Also the museum that was mentioned earlier would be fun!

So do we need to find a location with wifi?

Most of the time the host will find a deal (group rate) on a suitable hotel, most will have wifi. Then there needs to be planning for 3 days worth of events. I suggest 3-4 things to do each day, that way members can do as much or as little as they wish. If we get several members to attend you will find that a lot of the time is spent socializing out in the hotel parking lot.

Maybe we should just get a little more input in this thread and see if other member think that Des Moines is a good choice and after that start a official WW Des Moines GTG thread? We can look online and ask members who live near there for suggestions for events, I am sure that there is plenty to do to fill 3 days, remember part of the time we need to be somewhere to "CONNECT" with the WW part of this GTG.......I guess that was the reason for your original question........ Tongue

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #25 on: 03/09/10 06:52 AM »

Any other ideas for locations, notice I say locations? I would like to see more than one WWGTG in Region III............

BigC Mich
CAFCNA Regional Coordinator

MID-MICHIGAN

Awards
« Reply #26 on: 03/09/10 04:34 PM »

There will be a GTG in Michigan.  Details to come at a later date.

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #27 on: 03/09/10 05:15 PM »

Thumbs up!

MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #28 on: 03/09/10 10:06 PM »

Sweet because if we don't I'm in Region 1. If you need help I'm a PM away I have lots of ideas, but Butch said the CCs should do it so I left it alone.

2003 2500

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #29 on: 03/09/10 10:17 PM »

Sweet because if we don't I'm in Region 1. If you need help I'm a PM away I have lots of ideas, but Butch said the CCs should do it so I left it alone.
What I said was I am still waiting on CC's to post ideas............

MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #30 on: 03/09/10 10:18 PM »

What I said was I am still waiting on CC's to post ideas............

No issues  Thumbs up!

2003 2500

Tdybr27
CAFCNA 2003 Supporting Member

Good bye ol' pal.

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: 03/10/10 12:52 PM »

Sounds like Michigan would be a WONDERFUL place!  Can't wait for more details!

Gone but not forgotten.   Good bye old pal.
MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #32 on: 03/13/10 10:29 PM »

I always thought Mackinaw was a good idea for the Nationals.

I can change the date.

2003 2500

Didit

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #33 on: 03/14/10 03:48 AM »

Figure out a way to take the AV and be able to drive it around with ya and yes it would be a good place, otherwise its just another quaint destination spot!

MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #34 on: 03/14/10 09:34 AM »

There are plenty of places up there, the only place you can't drive is on the island.

2003 2500

Didit

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #35 on: 03/14/10 10:12 AM »

WELL DUH!!!

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #36 on: 03/16/10 01:27 PM »

No need to stop talking or planning while we wait on the MI group to do their planning, the whole idea is to hook up as many members though the World Wide Web as possible. There seems to be interest in the Des Moines area and Jimbo & Biggie are talking about a GTG in Wisconsin, please carry on with the discussion!  Thumbs up!
« Last Edit: 03/16/10 03:32 PM by Z66 BUTCH » Logged

2500pred

496 c.i. of beast

Awards
« Reply #37 on: 03/17/10 09:43 PM »

if me and my dad are dirving to tablerock lake to go to the chaparral boat gtg i know ill be at this Woot!

2004 2500 AV  "predator" with add-a-leafs in the back, and tortion keys in the front, airaid cold air box, and a diablosport predator programmer, and more to come
MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #38 on: 03/17/10 09:56 PM »

if me and my dad are dirving to tablerock lake to go to the chaparral boat gtg i know ill be at this Woot!

Wow were is  tablerock Huh

2003 2500

DigitalBoy0101

Awards
« Reply #39 on: 03/18/10 02:24 AM »

My apologies to Z66 Butch for taking so long to visit this thread. It's been well over a week (maybe two) since you E-mailed me, and I thank you for letting me know about this GTG!

Des Moines is a short 2-hour drive from where I live. If needed, I could certainly make a trip to DSM once a week to scout suggested locations, most likely on my day off on Thursdays. I'd take my camera and post pics of whatever you wanted to see.

I've spent time in DSM, but only with the National Guard, so I don't know much about it that isn't on Camp Dodge LOL. So, I'm afraid I'm not a good one for activity suggestions, but if you point me at 'em I can find out Smiley

Red '02 Avalanche 1500 Z-71 BFG All-Terrains, 700W Alpine stereo W/ JL Audio Stealthbox, Superchips tuner (Nelson tune soon), K&N
Black '89 K-5 Blazer (blown motor/trans, I'll have it running again someday) Mud-Terrains, F&R limited slip, push bar, tube steps
Black '88 Mustang GT 400HP, T-56 6-speed, 3.73, 150HP NOS, 2 pages of mods
Polaris '95 600 XCR snowmobile pipes, heads, bored carbs, plastic skis, etc.
07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #40 on: 03/18/10 09:01 AM »

Digitalboy  Thumbs up! I like the way your thinking!

Keep planning guys! I am going to be in Vegas for the next 5 days so hopefully I will be out of jail by the GTG! 12 of us are going for a bach/birthday/I had a baby party! Should be interesting to say the least!

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #41 on: 03/18/10 10:36 AM »

Digitalboy  Thumbs up! I like the way your thinking!

Keep planning guys! I am going to be in Vegas for the next 5 days so hopefully I will be out of jail by the GTG! 12 of us are going for a bach/birthday/I had a baby party! Should be interesting to say the least!

As long as you are out by July!  Have fun but be safe.......

johnny7175
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #42 on: 03/18/10 05:53 PM »

Hey guys I live in Des Moines so if needed I would be happy to scout locations.  Let me know what I can do to help.

| 2009 Victory Red LTZ | ReadyLift Leveling Kit | Red Bowties | Volant CAI | Corsa Touring Exhaust | Hotchkis Sway Bars | BB Tune |
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #43 on: 03/18/10 07:01 PM »

Hey guys I live in Des Moines so if needed I would be happy to scout locations.  Let me know what I can do to help.

THANKS!  Thumbs up! It sounds like we have a location for at least one of our Region III WWGTGs! When 05HrlyHlr returns we will start the planning for this GTG in a new thread.  Remember the dates will be July 23rd, 24th & the 25th, that is a Friday, Saturday & Sunday & we need to plan on hooking up a webcam to do live webcasts for the WWGTG.

We can still talk about locations for other WWAGTGs here in Region III in this thread............

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #44 on: 03/18/10 07:05 PM »

My apologies to Z66 Butch for taking so long to visit this thread. It's been well over a week (maybe two) since you E-mailed me, and I thank you for letting me know about this GTG!

Des Moines is a short 2-hour drive from where I live. If needed, I could certainly make a trip to DSM once a week to scout suggested locations, most likely on my day off on Thursdays. I'd take my camera and post pics of whatever you wanted to see.

I've spent time in DSM, but only with the National Guard, so I don't know much about it that isn't on Camp Dodge LOL. So, I'm afraid I'm not a good one for activity suggestions, but if you point me at 'em I can find out Smiley

No need to apologize. We will need all the help that we can get, we are planning on making this a GREAT WWGTG! We will start a new planning thread after 05HrlyHlr returns.

Sirshopolot

Power To The Avy!

Awards
« Reply #45 on: 03/19/10 06:13 PM »

4 months  Shocked

Sirshopolot
07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #46 on: 03/22/10 02:00 PM »

Back! Lets get this ball rollin!

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #47 on: 03/22/10 04:26 PM »

05HrlyHlr I am going to recomend that you take the lead in this WWGTG for Des Moines. If you are sure that you can attend the GTG and that you want the lead will you please start a new thread for the planning? I see that there are a few members local or close to local and have offered to help you with the scouting and planning and of course I am almost always available to advise you and help in any way that I can. I will PM you my phone nuumber and I will get yours and we can do some initial planning over the phone.

Thanks, Butch

07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #48 on: 03/22/10 08:36 PM »

Link to the Des Moines thread! http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,118765.0.html

Mdz66

I love my 1st and only Z-66 Avalanche!

Awards
« Reply #49 on: 04/03/10 07:40 PM »

We are planning to make this gtg but we plan to camp more than likely, Av tent or pop-up at Lake Ahquabi State Park 23 miles south of Des Moines.   It looks like there lots to do in the area

02 Forest Green Z-66, Medium Cloth, Grille Gaurd, K&N Cold Air Kit, Gibson Stainless Sport Truck Cat-Back, Tube Side Steps, Silver Stars , Full-Time Amber Drls, 10In Flip Down Monitor, Bose Dvd, Green Underbody Kit, Functional Ram Air Hood, Forest, Green Bowtie, Billet Grill, Mountain Decal In Back Window,  Red Brake Calipers, Aux Tranny Cooler, D&S Rotors
07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #50 on: 04/03/10 10:16 PM »

We are planning to make this gtg but we plan to camp more than likely, Av tent or pop-up at Lake Ahquabi State Park 23 miles south of Des Moines.   It looks like there lots to do in the area

Thumbs up! awesome I woul be very open for camping, but not with the new baby! I am going to start getting a skeleton map going for this, but as always people are free to do whatever they would like!

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #51 on: 04/04/10 05:49 AM »

Well that just gives us an excuse for a cruise!  Thumbs up!

Mdz66

Awards
« Reply #52 on: 04/04/10 02:53 PM »

I'm sure we will have a campfire and make s'mores and the like at least once.   Reservations can only be made after May 3rd or three months advance at most Iowa State Parks.

02 Forest Green Z-66, Medium Cloth, Grille Gaurd, K&N Cold Air Kit, Gibson Stainless Sport Truck Cat-Back, Tube Side Steps, Silver Stars , Full-Time Amber Drls, 10In Flip Down Monitor, Bose Dvd, Green Underbody Kit, Functional Ram Air Hood, Forest, Green Bowtie, Billet Grill, Mountain Decal In Back Window,  Red Brake Calipers, Aux Tranny Cooler, D&S Rotors
cooncitycornflake

Awards
« Reply #53 on: 04/09/10 07:30 PM »

As we plan to go - we will bring a pop-up and checkout the park you referenced and bring chairs to the fire.
cooncitycornflake

Awards
« Reply #54 on: 05/23/10 08:07 AM »

I checked out Lake Ahquabi State campgrounds on the website.  Is this where other campers will stay, if so any advice on a site location?  Otherwise they all look the same and at this point many to choose from, includng a "buddy site".

Looks like I need to throw the little boat up on the camper.
 Cheesy

07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #55 on: 05/23/10 09:02 AM »

Found some events for people to do...

http://desmoines.metromix.com/events/zoo_event/family-friday-night/1928674/content

http://desmoines.metromix.com/restaurants/event/friday-wine-tastings/1927583/content#expand

http://desmoines.metromix.com/music/performance/breakin-ground-band/1951569/content#expand

http://www.seedesmoines.com/shop/malls.php

http://www.seedesmoines.com/shop/shopping_districts.php

http://adventureland-usa.com/

Dont know for sure, but it seems to be a trend with the G2G's so I found one...
http://www.bing.com/local/details.aspx?lid=YN233x61280643&qt=yp&what=hooters+restaurant&where=Des+Moines%2c+Iowa&s_cid=ansPhBkYp02&mkt=en-us&q=hooters+resturant+Des+Moines

There is also Auto Races at the Iowa state fair fri night from 5-10 addmission is 10$ for adults and 4$ for kids 12 and under

Just a few ideas I have some emails sent out looking for cruise nights or gathering  over that weekend we shall see. Can anyone in the area try to look for info on Car shows also please!

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #56 on: 05/23/10 11:22 AM »

Looks good, yes lets include at least one event at Hooters....they have free wireless for our link-up (among other things) Now is the time to put a schedule together. It is easier than you think, just plan it and they will come!!

Mdz66

Awards
« Reply #57 on: 06/03/10 12:55 AM »

I checked cherry glen campground they have many sites available but multiple sites together are filling up

07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #58 on: 06/03/10 09:14 AM »

I checked cherry glen campground they have many sites available but multiple sites together are filling up

Alright so lets figure out who wants to go camping and who wants to stay at a hotel and then people need to get on reserving sites and rooms.

What do yall think of the ideas I came up with? I will make a tenative plan if yall are interested in those ideas!

Mdz66

Awards
« Reply #59 on: 06/03/10 09:50 AM »

:thumbsup:Saylorville the place for camping?

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #60 on: 06/03/10 12:42 PM »

Alright so lets figure out who wants to go camping and who wants to stay at a hotel and then people need to get on reserving sites and rooms.

What do yall think of the ideas I came up with? I will make a tenative plan if yall are interested in those ideas!

The first 3 links are not working. I am PM'ing you some information.........

PrimeAV

Awards
« Reply #61 on: 06/03/10 07:59 PM »

I'm down to camp or get a room.  What ever everyone prefers to do.

I'm not really into racing but if that's what the group wants to do I will be in.   

If we want to schedule up a golf outing or something that would be fine also. 

04 Orange AV. All stock. 68,000 miles
07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #62 on: 06/03/10 08:16 PM »

I'm down to camp or get a room.  What ever everyone prefers to do.

I'm not really into racing but if that's what the group wants to do I will be in.   

If we want to schedule up a golf outing or something that would be fine also. 

We do not have enough time for me to golf...  Just kidding I am not that bad. I would sit out of golfing as I have some stuff going on with my shoulder and I am going to start doing triathlons so I need to let it heal right.

If people want to do this though let Prime know and yall can go!

PrimeAV

Awards
« Reply #63 on: 06/04/10 06:23 AM »

We do not have enough time for me to golf...  Just kidding I am not that bad. I would sit out of golfing as I have some stuff going on with my shoulder and I am going to start doing triathlons so I need to let it heal right.

If people want to do this though let Prime know and yall can go!

A sore shoulder shouldn't stop you from going.  I will need a caddy and drinking beer shouldn't hurt that bad. Cool!

04 Orange AV. All stock. 68,000 miles
07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #64 on: 06/05/10 04:51 PM »

A sore shoulder shouldn't stop you from going.  I will need a caddy and drinking beer shouldn't hurt that bad. Cool!

True it is my beer drinking side and I am working on getting my other side up to par  Big laughter with tears

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #65 on: 07/01/10 08:34 AM »

The Des Moines WWAGTG took off and is well into it's planning stages. We have 13 Avalanches and about 25 people signed up for this WWAGTG so far.

CAFCNA is first with this unique concept, no other car or truck club has ever held an event in multiple locations and connected via the internet as far as we can find out. We have 9 locations setting up to broadcast from and have room for many more!

Think of the possibilities.........someone could be doing a mod that you have been thinking about doing and you get to watch them live on your computer. You have been wanting to meet a member that lives to far away to make their GTG, you can see them and chat with them live at this event!

If you are thinking about doing anything for the WWAGTG you need to register your event BY GOING HERE & then click the tab at the top of the page to register. Remember there is NO FEE to register an event, it does not matter how many members show up and there is a wide choice of things you could do for the event. You can spend a hour broadcasting or the whole weekend, it is up to you.

As far as I know Des Moines is the only WWAGTG in Region III HOWEVER it is not to late to plan something! If you want to do a little modding, set up a eat & greet or just meet up with a few other members why not post up and start your own WWAGTG? Remember it does not matter how large your GTG is because the theme of this years event is for every WWAGTG to link up online! If you spent all summer cleaning up your Avalanche, sign up for a broadcast and show it off at the WWAGTG. Got a unique mod? Sign up and show it off! You do not need to plan a weekend of events, you can broadcast as much or as little as you wish, but you must register to take part in the broadcast. The setup is simple and only requires a computer and webcam. There will be clear instructions for the easy setup posted.

Members will be able view any WWAGTG that is broadcasting live by following a link that will be posted later, again there is no fee or charge of any kind to view or broadcast to the WWAGTG!

If you have questions or if I can help feel free to post them here or PM me.

Butch
« Last Edit: 07/01/10 10:40 AM by Z66 BUTCH » Logged

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #66 on: 07/10/10 10:13 AM »

If you are thinking about coming to the WWAGTG in Des Moines you only have one more day to reserve your room at our group rate of $54. If you call please tell them you are with CAFCNA and the date of the 22nd. After they find the group discount code you can reserve your room for as many nights as you wish.....

All of he information can be found by clicking the banner in my sig.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.   Wave
Butch

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: