• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Member in North Idaho

sgtmagee

Hey all just joined since I just got my first Avalanche and was wondering if there are any other members up here in the north.

:welcome: to the club sqtmagee, they are a few members out your way.

Welcome ! Idaho is always welcome to join others. Shanes02 in Idaho tends to come to many of the Utah gtgs.
Don't give up though Idaho is a great state and when I was rolling through there a few months ago I saw many AVs. I think they just need to get tagged and know we are here. Being that I am going through again in a month or so I will tag all I can and help you out.

:welcome:, its nice to have you with us, i am a new member as well. hope you love your AV and enjoy it.  :B:

sgtmagee said:
Hey all just joined since I just got my first Avalanche and was wondering if there are any other members up here in the north.

I am down in the Southeast corner of Idaho, Pocatello. I go to SLC a lot for GTG's. I have tagged a lot of Av's in Pocatello and Twin falls. All I can do is tag and hope they check in. I have not been up your way in a few years, but it is sure pretty up there. I loved Sandpoint.

Morning out there in 'Ciber' Land. New member here from Hayden Idaho!

Looking forward to learning more about The Avalanche World!

:welcome: Idn8tv

Tell us about your rig please.

Thanks for asking Z66,
I have an 08 Black LTZ; 30,000 miles. One time Lease return that my Banker made me a 'deal' on.
This one is my Summer' travel' ride.  Stored from October 1 till April 1 of each year.
I enjoy all the ' toys' and the comforts it has for the hiway.

Idn8tv said:
Thanks for asking Z66,
I have an 08 Black LTZ; 30,000 miles. One time Lease return that my Banker made me a 'deal' on.
This one is my Summer' travel' ride.  Stored from October 1 till April 1 of each year.
I enjoy all the ' toys' and the comforts it has for the hiway.

She sounds like a pampered pavement princess.  :bling:

CDA  Av'er  here!  I just joined a few days ago after purchasing an '02 Av 4x4. She's an Onyx 2500 with full clad and a few mods and more on the way.

blazer_bum said:
CDA  Av'er  here!  I just joined a few days ago after purchasing an '02 Av 4x4. She's an Onyx 2500 with full clad and a few mods and more on the way.

Welcome blazer_bum.  :welcome:

Welcome CDAkline,  :welcome:

How are you liking your rig so far?

Z66Modder said:
Welcome CDAkline,  :welcome:

How are you liking your rig so far?

Loving the Av so far (two weeks in) can't wait to let it run in the snow this winter!  ;D  Fits my family of 5 with room for our toys!

Back