Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
07/26/14 06:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good local Av mechanic?  (Read 666 times)
funk_drum

This space for rent.

Awards
« on: 02/03/10 10:10 AM »

My heater is blowing cold.  I need to have it looked at.  Any good mechanics around which can be trusted?

I have a slight water pump leak too, but I'll be doing that myself.

05 Z71, leather, power all, sunroof, DVD, NAV, XM, cladded, bermuda blue.  No highs or lows, must be Bose...I've got that too.
States visited- MI, IN, OH, KY, TN, AL, GA, IL, MO, KS, IA, NE, WY, UT, AZ, NV, ID, MT, CA, CO.

badtuffstuff
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

Give me LIBERTY... She is hot!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 02/03/10 10:49 AM »

Here is where I take my cars. They are honest and fair. I was told at a garage that my car needed a part and these guys said that if I bought the part they would put it in. I bought the pat and took the car in . In an hour they had fixed my car and did not even need the part. so they told me to take it back and get my money back. It only needed an adjustment and they did it for free!

Bill and Randy's
4288 S 4000 W
(801) 969-3391

Trafficman
CAFCNA 2012 Premium Member

I love CAFCNA

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: 02/03/10 12:46 PM »

My heater is blowing cold.  I need to have it looked at.  Any good mechanics around which can be trusted?

I have a slight water pump leak too, but I'll be doing that myself.

My Mechanic is Brent @ B&K Quality Aut.  He runs it out of his house now.

He is a superb mechanic and I trust him with any and all of my vehicles.  I have entrusted him with my workmates, Family, and friends and not a one of them have ever had a problem with Brents work or with his price.  he is off of 9000 South and 2700 West.  Go ahead and give him a call and tell him Kent Barnes sent you.    801.450.1614
UtahAV
CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: 02/03/10 06:20 PM »

Sounds like several good choices! Here are a couple I will throw in the pot...

My neighbor:

Don Sorensen Automotive
2190 W. 3500 S.
West Valley, UT 84119
801-580-2054

The place I have taken my AV for everything so far:

Paul's Automotive
48 E. 9400 S.
Sandy, UT 84070
801-255-7472

Hope you get it figured out soon.

Any chance you are going to join us on Saturday for the Barnes & Noble cruise-in?

-UtahAV
-Mark

2004, Z71, Loaded, 34.5" Nitto Trail Grappler's on 18" wheels, 3" body lift, Flowmaster exhaust, Voliant CAI, Manik nerf bars, Hummer gauge cluster with platinum bezel, lighted sail panel screws, LOF, H.D. transmission pan, transmission cooler w/electric fan and scoop, Flex-a-Lite e-fans, 2 core alum radiator,  wood dash
funk_drum

This space for rent.

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 02/03/10 07:03 PM »

I was hoping for some sort of consensis, but now I have more than the two I know.

Probably not on the GTG, family plans.  But don't forget about the July 4 parade in Murray...my daughter brought it up again tonight!

05 Z71, leather, power all, sunroof, DVD, NAV, XM, cladded, bermuda blue.  No highs or lows, must be Bose...I've got that too.
States visited- MI, IN, OH, KY, TN, AL, GA, IL, MO, KS, IA, NE, WY, UT, AZ, NV, ID, MT, CA, CO.

konigstigerii

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 02/03/10 09:43 PM »

Ive always taken stuff to Bailey's Auto repair on 4800 south and by the railway tracks or Superior Auto repair, directly west of harbor freight off of state street. I dunno exact addresses, but can get them if you desire

-Sterling

2004 Silver Birch WBH Z71 4x4 LT
Trafficman
CAFCNA 2012 Premium Member

I love CAFCNA

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: 02/04/10 07:22 AM »

I was hoping for some sort of consensis, but now I have more than the two I know.

Probably not on the GTG, family plans.  But don't forget about the July 4 parade in Murray...my daughter brought it up again tonight!

Need to give some to get some......This will be 2 missed not that I count them or anything.....
Just kidding  Big laughter with tears
« Last Edit: 02/04/10 07:24 AM by Trafficman » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: