• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2010 Colorado Roll Call

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Well folks its time to update the list... well create a whole new list really.  We just got our computer back up and running and I've lost everything.  I had to have a new hard drive installed and have had a really hard time getting any of the backup files to restore for some reason  :help:

Anyway please everyone humor me by resending your info to my gmail account.

Please private message or email me at avalanchuck_at_gmail_dot_com (replace "_at_" & "_dot_" with "@" & ".") with the information shown below

Name (so we know what everyone else calls you outside the av community :D)

Year, Color & Distinguishing Characteristics (for your Av so we can quickly identify you if you're out and about i.e 2003 LPM WBH (or cladded) Z71)

Address (I will only list your city & state on the contact list but I would like everyones complete address)

Phone # (and good times to reach you at this # i.e. between 5-8 pm or before 9pm)

Email Address (please use an email account that you check on a regular basis)

Nickname(s) (used on the many Avalanche boards i.e. CAC, CA, CAFCNA, AVO, MAC, etc.)

Thanks!

Chuck

BUMP!

Please get me your info...  (y)

on the list
chadster
RockyMtnShowtime
Sexy Z71
Avywif & Avywes

I'll try sending out an email again.   

Took me awhile to check in, but I'm officially in Colorado now!! Got here on 31 Jan.

I actually saw 2 Avs with ambers last week on Monday, headed up I25 towards Denver.

Hope to hook up with y'all sometime!!

Probably be less active than last year, which was pretty much non-existant, but still loving my truck and try to check in on occasion.

looking for a 17" spare tire at the moment actually...

Ryan
cladded 2004 Metallic Gray.
Generally run the Castle Rock/Denver area. 

All of my contact info is the same as last year if you still have it.

Welcome Nat.

Is there something wrong with you window that it needs to be replaced or are you just wanting it to be tinted. I know a guy that will tint it for ya for about $20, or you can do it your self, its easy. Other than that I have the part number to get it from safelight...wayyyyy cheaper than getting it from chevy. Let me know if you want it.

Chadstr

TCR1 said:
Probably be less active than last year, which was pretty much non-existant, but still loving my truck and try to check in on occasion.

All of my contact info is the same as last year if you still have it.

ditto

I got your email so :welcome: to Colorado! 

We are having a gtg next weekend and I think a few folks are driving up from the Springs hope you can join us.

2011 now...

I'm in Lakewood.

2007 LTZ Avalanche, ambers installed-

img4977medium.jpg

My primary contact info is the private message system here at the forums.

Just moved the The Springs from Portland OR, just checkin' in.
2002 Victory Red 2500, lifted with H2 wheels and 35's.

I waited for a response or some activity here...

And waiting, I died. 

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 37
Any meet ups planned?

I'm probably the only Forest Green Av in Colorado with a Snugtop topper on it and 35''s

kinson33 said:
Any meet ups planned?

I'm probably the only Forest Green Av in Colorado with a Snugtop topper on it and 35''s

Would love to meet up sometime/somewhere.    (y)

im down how bout here on the 22nd
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=2
myn is stock soon to have torsion keys but lets get going!!!
you can do it ;)  :B:

Back