Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/28/14 08:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: London Auto Expo & Jack Astor's GTG March 27, 2010  (Read 9730 times)
biggmachz

Awards
« Reply #75 on: 03/25/10 05:53 AM »

what time at the flyin j?
i'm coming from dundas, waterdown area

2008 Avalanche Corsa Sport Exhaust
P275/60R20 michelin LTX
ReadyLift 2.25Front 1.5Rear 
Amber DRL
TransGo HD2 shift kit
Blackbear custom tune
kwistofoo
CAFCNA 2013 Premium Member

Awards
« Reply #76 on: 03/25/10 02:23 PM »

Reservations are confirmed for 4 PM at Jack's. If your name isn't on the list on the first post, PLEASE let me know so we'll have enough seats!

kwistofoo
What time will you be in town?Huh Do you want to meet at the J ?

sounds like a good idea.. then we'll have a handful of av's arrive together. its only like 10 min from the flying j to the fair grounds, so i'd probably get there just before 9 and leave again by 9:15.

what time at the flyin j?
i'm coming from dundas, waterdown area

i'll add you to the attending list right now! looks like we're gonna have lots of AV's out for sure! i assume you'll be coming to jack's after as well?
« Last Edit: 03/25/10 02:27 PM by kwistofoo » Logged

2004 Z71 WBH Victory Red 125,000 miles & counting!
So far: Angel Eye Headlights, FT Amber DRLs, AllOnHi, Sail Panel LEDs, 4 Brake Light Mod, Painted Bowtie, MagLite Mod, Fusioned Front Bumper & Dash, Cargo Light Rear Switch, Tailgate Cup Holders, Gibson Dual Rear Exit Exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, NGK G-Power Spark Plugs, Spectre Cold Air Intake, Hypertech PPIII, Pioneer F90BT, Alpine Type R Speakers & MRP-F300 Amp.
Coming soon: Ford Keys, EZ Slide, Underbody Lighting, Underseat Subs
05silverado

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #77 on: 03/25/10 02:39 PM »

Forgot to mention, my wife and two boys will also be attending. Can't wait!
biggmachz

Awards
« Reply #78 on: 03/25/10 03:49 PM »

i'll add you to the attending list right now! looks like we're gonna have lots of AV's out for sure! i assume you'll be coming to jack's after as well?
[/quote]
yes, my gf will also be attending

P275/60R20 michelin LTX
Amber DRL
TransGo HD2 shift kit
Blackbear custom tune
avo

Awards
« Reply #79 on: 03/25/10 07:02 PM »

WELL sounds like there is gonna be a good show of avs i will be at skidooboys friday nite getting sideways cant wait to meet everyone. Thumbs up!
skidooboy

Awards
« Reply #80 on: 03/25/10 07:24 PM »

"All roads lead to the London Auto Expo a 3 day ultimate show for car enthusiasts! Over 100,000 square feet of hot rods, classics, custom machines, restored beauties and 2010 dream cars on display all under one roof!"

Time to get an Ontario GTG going! We will meet at the London Auto Expo at 9:30 AM for a bit of a meet and greet and head inside as soon as everyone has arrived. At 3 PM we will meet in the parking lot at Jack Astor's Bar & Grill for our own AVY Expo! I will make the reservations with the restaurant for 4 PM after I have an idea of how many to expect. If you can't come to both parts, feel free to pick one! Bring the spouse & kids too!

kwistofoo
Ok lets meet at the fly'n J from 9:00am till 9:30 to give are U.S friends sometime!!!!!!!! If some other AV's are going to be running late let me know and maybe I will show up latter at the Fly'n J.  If the show sucks we can head over to some snowmobile racing on the other side of London ( JUST AN IDEAL)

bigmachz 9:00 to 9:30  at the J what time are you going to be around ?

2003 Z71 Avalanche
2009 Z71 Avalanche
skidooboy

Awards
« Reply #81 on: 03/25/10 07:46 PM »

We might have some PRIZES if I have time to get them  Shocked
-Most dressed up Av
-Cleanest Av
-Best looking Av

2003 Z71 Avalanche
2009 Z71 Avalanche
kwistofoo

Awards
« Reply #82 on: 03/25/10 07:47 PM »

does everyone want to meet at the flying j first? for those who don't know, it is just off the highway, which would make it a good meeting location. we'll have to leave the flying j by 9:20 to make it to the auto show for 9:30, in case some people go straight to the fair parking lot

So far: Angel Eye Headlights, FT Amber DRLs, AllOnHi, Sail Panel LEDs, 4 Brake Light Mod, Painted Bowtie, MagLite Mod, Fusioned Front Bumper & Dash, Cargo Light Rear Switch, Tailgate Cup Holders, Gibson Dual Rear Exit Exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, NGK G-Power Spark Plugs, Spectre Cold Air Intake, Hypertech PPIII, Pioneer F90BT, Alpine Type R Speakers & MRP-F300 Amp.
MS03 2500
CAFCNA 2014 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #83 on: 03/25/10 07:51 PM »

I love it when a GTG comes together You rock!

2003 2500
skidooboy

Awards
« Reply #84 on: 03/25/10 07:55 PM »

OK I will roll up around 9

kwistofoo
You can lead the way are we still parking in the same spot?HuhHuhHuh

2003 Z71 Avalanche
2009 Z71 Avalanche
kwistofoo

Awards
« Reply #85 on: 03/25/10 08:17 PM »

OK I will roll up around 9

kwistofoo
You can lead the way are we still parking in the same spot?HuhHuhHuh

not 100% sure. I just pulled the map on mapquest and google. google shows the area i was hoping to go to is/was dug up for construction of some sort. mapquest seems to have an older map. google street level shows a gate blocking the area i wanted to go to as well.

so... i guess when we get there, we'll see how close we can get to florence street. we should be visible there, even if the roadside area is blocked off. otherwise, whoever comes later will have to search for the group of avy's parked together!

bing map. we will likely park near push pin 1
« Last Edit: 03/25/10 08:22 PM by kwistofoo » Logged

05silverado

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #86 on: 03/26/10 03:56 PM »

Tagged and talked to two people that came to my work. Hope to see them there. One seemed exited and was on his way to the auto show Saturday anyways. Hope more become curious and come with us. See yas tomorrow. Meet you at the auto show before Jack Astors!
skidooboy

Awards
« Reply #87 on: 03/26/10 07:02 PM »

kwistofoo
For Jack's my Bro is coming with

avo  Has 3 coming with

03av Has 5 coming too 2 little ones

Sorry to all no prizes as of yet but I still have time getting a little sideways right now  Shocked All I know that 9 will be here soon  banghead
« Last Edit: 03/26/10 07:17 PM by skidooboy » Logged

2003 Z71 Avalanche
2009 Z71 Avalanche
biggmachz

Awards
« Reply #88 on: 03/26/10 07:23 PM »

i'll be arriving a bit late, probably close to noon,, or a little later, if i can't find the avy's at the expo then i'll meet everyone at jack astor's,,
what street is jack astor's on?

P275/60R20 michelin LTX
Amber DRL
TransGo HD2 shift kit
Blackbear custom tune
kwistofoo

Awards
« Reply #89 on: 03/26/10 07:44 PM »

i'll be arriving a bit late, probably close to noon,, or a little later, if i can't find the avy's at the expo then i'll meet everyone at jack astor's,,
what street is jack astor's on?

Details:
London Auto Expo
Progress Building South Side Entrance
Western Fair Entertainment Centre
316 Rectory Street
Doors open at 10 AM

http://www.westernfair.com/shows/london-auto-expo.html

$12 advance
$15 at the door

The Holiday Inn Express on Dundas St. is booking rooms for auto show visitors at $99 per night if you need a room. 1-519-661-0233

Jack Astor's Bar & Grill
88 Fanshawe Park Road East
http://www.jackastors.com/EN/
1-519-663-2091

kwistofoo
For Jack's my Bro is coming with

avo  Has 3 coming with

03av Has 5 coming too 2 little ones

Sorry to all no prizes as of yet but I still have time getting a little sideways right now  Shocked All I know that 9 will be here soon  banghead

updated the list.. called jack's to update the number of people. they are holding 25 seats for us, so we may have to squeeze in a bit, unless the bar doesn't get as busy as they expect!

skidooboy

Awards
« Reply #90 on: 03/26/10 11:28 PM »

Well well I think we are sleeping at the fly'n J tonight

2003 Z71 Avalanche
2009 Z71 Avalanche
kwistofoo

Awards
« Reply #91 on: 03/27/10 04:51 AM »

i'll be leaving here in about 5 min... see u guys there! if anyone needs a contact #, area code 519, my number is 383. 9430

Silver1

Awards
« Reply #92 on: 03/27/10 08:31 AM »

Get some pics guys!

Wish I could hit the car show too, I'll see everyone at Jacks later  Thumbs up!
DZ
CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member

Don't Blink,Life Goes Fast!

Awards
« Reply #93 on: 03/27/10 04:35 PM »

well we're home !! had great time, would like to have hooked up with everyone but just wasn't mean't to be. thanks to skidooboy,avo,03av,Mrs&Mr LastMinuteMomma for the conversation and having lunch with us. you guys have some sweet lookin av's over there! you need to get them to more GTG's and show them off ,if yah know what i mean.

www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,116818.0.html

kwistofoo i apoligize for not getting with you guys at jacks,was a long day and i don't think the boys would have been able to wait a couple more hours. we come up every year so lets  plan something together for next year. i took a few pics, i'll post later. thanks again guys and gals for the great canadian hospitality EH!! L8R.
kwistofoo

Awards
« Reply #94 on: 03/27/10 05:52 PM »

Good meeting all of you that I was able to! Those of us who made it to Jack's had a great time. My wife had a meeting that took me away from the show for a couple hours, so I missed hanging out with a few of you. The auto show had a few beauties. And the cars were nice too!

here is my only pic of the trucks from before the auto show. hopefully someone else grabbed some pics of the av's lined up at the show, since mine didn't turn out great. 

after my wife's meeting, her and I toured the show. i only grabbed a few pics before the batteries in the camera died! a couple cell phone shots mixed in too.

kwistofoo

Awards
« Reply #95 on: 03/27/10 05:56 PM »

here's a few pics of us at jack's

av's below belong to:
silver1, biggmachz, kwistofoo & 05silverado
« Last Edit: 03/27/10 06:03 PM by kwistofoo » Logged

kwistofoo

Awards
« Reply #96 on: 03/27/10 05:57 PM »

and a few more

MS03 2500
CAFCNA 2014 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #97 on: 03/27/10 07:04 PM »

Looks like you folks had fun, sorry I had to miss it.

2003 2500
LastMinuteMomma

WWW Awards
« Reply #98 on: 03/27/10 07:20 PM »

Had a blast...will have to get together again soon...enjoyed meeting all of you!!!   DZ... glad to hear you had a safe trip home....you have a beautiful family....lunch was fun and I had a great time!!!  Sorry we couldn't get to Jack's but we ended up going to see some friends we hadn't seen in years....then it was time to head home.  Take care all!!!!! chevy

2003 Cladded 4X4
Silver1

Awards
« Reply #99 on: 03/27/10 07:38 PM »

Was great to meet everyone today! good times good times, we'll have to do it again soon.  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: