• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

I NEED COFFEE!!!

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Okay, really, we haven't gotten together in a while.  And we've got a couple new people who have joined. 

Anyone for Coffee soon?  I know we have a 3 day weekend coming up this weekend - wanna do it Sat the 16th or maybe the 23rd?

I would be up for it but the Batleth goes in wed for bumper to bumper service and going to be doing a full brake job but had to order the parts and it may take a couple of weeks to get all the parts but soon as all that is done I would be up for a road trip to meet a few of ya'll.

Batleth said:
I would be up for it but the Batleth goes in wed for bumper to bumper service and going to be doing a full brake job but had to order the parts and it may take a couple of weeks to get all the parts but soon as all that is done I would be up for a road trip to meet a few of ya'll.

How many miles on her?

I got an 02 Z66

Batleth said:

Nice, welcome to the club!

I'm not much of a coffee drinker myself but could get an OJ or something.  This weekend would be good for me on Sunday, not Saturday.  (Oldest is son having a bunch of friends over Fri night and they'll still be there Sat morning.)  Next weekend, I will be down south.  Well, just south of Salem. 

Let's see if there is any other interest.  AyyTrain email about lunch tomorrow so I am going to start a thread on that...

-Joe

Back