• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

3rd Annual Lacey Cabelas GTG in March

Yeah Baby!  Mark me down!! (maybe - I have a job interview for Dallas, TX tomorrow).

You guys are Killing me, Please post in the Washington thread OK?

AyyTrainn said:
He Probably Put It Here Because We Normally Have More Folks Show Up From Oregon 4 Washington Events.  :laugh: :laugh:  Opps, Did I Type That Out Really??  :eek:   :p

I won't deny that my friend.  :laugh:

But really the mods don't like multiple threads in different states for the same GTG. We are not that bad, but other areas have gotten out of hand in the past.

Just doing my job.  :B:

As Mike posted in the WA thread on this topic we need to plan on where we're going to meet on the way up.

MRamsden said:
Oregon Cabeles peeps.... Are we going to meet again in Kelso at that Sharies for breakfast again??

I haven't gone before, so I don't know how it worked out.  But did that work pretty good last year?  I believe the WA crew is planning on being to Cabela's at about 10:30am.

-Joe

I got out of work for that day, but Maria did not. I will be there, but alone.

It went very well last year the way everyone met up, so I don't see any reason to change things.  (y)

Take a look at the old thread for details.

:help:Anyone coming that is going to be around Boise, Id. area beforehand that can pick something up and bring it to me at the GTG?
I would be forever in your debt.

Check with Avalance - he used to be a Oregon member (and one of the very original 2002 members!) and now lives in Boise.

Funny part is, I'm going to be in Boise AFTER the GTG - but heading the other way.

Back