• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GTG Ideas for 2010

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Ok I'm sure you've all thought I've fallen off the face of the earth but working two part-time jobs plus starting my own company have kept me busy the last few months.  Let's get some ideas rolling on what kind of gtg's everyone wants to try this year!

Cross reference to ColoradoAVClub.com

Thought I'd add a list of the ideas as they come in...

- MOD GTG at Springs Auto (March/April date TBD)

- Mild Trail Ride (June/July/Aug date TBD)

- Air Museum (I'll check to see if they're having any special events)

- Forney Museum (I missed the last Knight Rider exhibit)

- Overnight trip (June/July/Aug date TBD) any ideas on where?  Durango, 4 Corners, Steamboat, Glenwood?

well, i really like off-roading with the trucks. nothing too aggressive but some trail riding and maybe a picnic somewhere out in the boonies would be fun. the trip out to the car museum south of grand junction was great fun for my dog and i and i'm up for another overniter somewhere as well.
the trip to the air museum at stapleton was also a lot of fun.
just my 2 cents to get something rolling......

Well the Forney Museum is running a Studebaker Exhibit now through March with nearly two dozen Studebakers on display.

i like the sound of a day trip as well as a trail drive, no matter what we do i look forward to meeting everyone and seeing your AVs.

I have been installing all my new mods lately but a modding get together would be fun.

Sorry guys... my schedule has me working weekends and the days I have off during the week have been busy working for myself.  I'm willing to help facilitate things this summer but as for attending gtg's I'm hoping to get the world wide gtg weekend off.

Chuck

Back