• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

28"or bigger rims on avalanche

slomoshun

has any one put 28" or bigger rims on avalanche. what did u have to do to get them to fit?

i had 28's put on but without a lift kit you cannot turn all the way...tire barely fits in wheels well, 26's r a perfect fit thoug

OMG, please don't!!!

:E: :E: :9: :9: :E: :E: :9: :9: :beating: :beating: :cry: :cry: (n) (n)
donk2.jpg

DONK2.jpg

I think they should put all terrain tires on those cars.....then they could be useful and plow fields with them   :2:   :3:

i like that big rim look but i wood not put as much money into my car as some of those guys do.i'd rather drop mine into 401 k these days

Both those cars are owned by the same guy. his name is Todd and I think his last name is Ed he's kinda short, so his friends call him WEE.  at the shows, he tells people "these are my cars, and I'm Wee Todd Ed" (y)

Hope you all got that........ :laugh:

just think that's the monster that rims have turn into.take a look back at some of the lowrider books when folks were rollin around on rims that fit my babies bike and stuck 3ft outside fender well take a look back :cool: omg no. rims had to grow up one day from 13 to 40's .i'm not going 40's but i'm lookin towards 28's :B:

Back