Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
04/20/14 11:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting Designs for the Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together T-Shirt  (Read 26411 times)
Z66Modder
CAFCNA Regional Coordinator

Region V Area

Awards
« Reply #100 on: 01/03/10 09:55 AM »

or how about a portion of the globe (such as it rising up in the bow-tie) Thumbs up!
That way he can keep the design he has (which I think has a different flair than the others Thumbs up!)but at the same time incorporates the worldwide theme. what do you think Cool!#7

Either that or a full earth shot centered in the bowtie about the same size as the CAFCNA sticker.

Old Avalanches don't Die, They just Go Faster
My 2002 Forest Green
GoldBowTie

Have you hugged your Avalanche today?

Awards
« Reply #101 on: 01/06/10 06:27 PM »

The bowtie should be gold.   

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!
Z66Modder

Region V Area

Awards
« Reply #102 on: 01/06/10 07:03 PM »

The bowtie should be gold.   

I suppose that's a completely unbiased opinion, right?     Big laughter with tears

My 2002 Forest Green
Old No.7 Avalanche
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

Whiskey Drinker

Awards
« Reply #103 on: 01/07/10 10:51 AM »

Has anybody thought of using Drawn up pics of AV's. Kinda like cartoonish, I can draw up a design or two if you would like. Then you can paint them any color or do whatever you want. (this Idea is also good if there is anyone who would like to do something different.)Let me know Thumbs up!

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7
KevMack

"bought a truck, turned out to be an alien robot"

WWW Awards
« Reply #104 on: 01/07/10 11:24 AM »

Has anybody thought of using Drawn up pics of AV's. Kinda like cartoonish, I can draw up a design or two if you would like. Then you can paint them any color or do whatever you want. (this Idea is also good if there is anyone who would like to do something different.)Let me know Thumbs up!

I thought of it an think it will look better but never started it because my friend is to busy to draw me something right now. He has been airbrushing a whole car like Freddy Krugger.

To get to the point, the person selected by the members of the Heidi Hoe Huddle, is a member who has exemplified the above qualities and is deemed worthy to Pimp the Hoe... Kevin aka Kevmack!
Kev, represent the Northeast as I have done and remember to treat Heidi right.
Frankie, #7
Z66Modder

Region V Area

Awards
« Reply #105 on: 01/07/10 12:20 PM »

You can easily convert real photos in Photoshop to paintbrush, water color or charcoal style with just a couple clicks. If your background is done the same, it works well.  If you use a real earth background, but have airbrushed AV's, it doesn't blend.

My 2002 Forest Green
KevMack

WWW Awards
« Reply #106 on: 01/07/10 12:24 PM »

You can easily convert real photos in Photoshop to paintbrush, water color or charcoal style with just a couple clicks. If your background is done the same, it works well.  If you use a real earth background, but have airbrushed AV's, it doesn't blend.

Thats good to know, now I just got to figure out why I'm having so much trouble getting photoshop to install right on my computer at home... banghead

To get to the point, the person selected by the members of the Heidi Hoe Huddle, is a member who has exemplified the above qualities and is deemed worthy to Pimp the Hoe... Kevin aka Kevmack!
Frankie, #7
Z66Modder

Region V Area

Awards
« Reply #107 on: 01/19/10 12:51 PM »

Well the deadline is fast approaching, so I better get back to it and finish my design.  Drive!

My 2002 Forest Green
Texascwgrl

Pavement Princess

WWW Awards
« Reply #108 on: 01/19/10 02:11 PM »

I am glad we have such wonderful talent for T shirt designs among us  Thumbs up!

Texascwgrl's AV Pics
2002 Pewter Z-66 CWGRL Avalanche
Born 5/01  Bought 6/01
Frame date:  May 26, 2001

More of Texascwgrl's AV Pics
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #109 on: 01/20/10 10:57 PM »

Just a few more days to get your designs in............

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge"
but our love for them lives on!
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #110 on: 01/23/10 09:52 PM »

One more week, any more designs or changes?

Old No.7 Avalanche

Whiskey Drinker

Awards
« Reply #111 on: 01/24/10 07:38 AM »

I really don't think I should be the one saying this (since I don't own one/and haven't seen anyone with one chime in), but every shirt has Av's and I know it's an Av GTG but while we were all trying to figure colors, no one chimed in about just adding a EXT for a different flavor.. Cool!
Like I said, I hope this just didn't throw a wrench into the plans,I'm just mad at myself that I didn't think of this earlier. banghead#7

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7
Old No.7 Avalanche

Whiskey Drinker

Awards
« Reply #112 on: 01/24/10 07:44 AM »

This is what I meant about the drawings ,they need alot of work, I just drew them up quickly last night (in a rush),by the way the smaller photo the paper was bent, thats why it looks all twisted Cool!#7

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #113 on: 01/24/10 08:22 AM »

This is what I meant about the drawings ,they need alot of work, I just drew them up quickly last night (in a rush),by the way the smaller photo the paper was bent, thats why it looks all twisted Cool!#7

Yes, someone designed and printed some t-shirts like that and Earthquake gave a few away at the Paris Landing GTG several years ago. I remember that Texascwgrl won one, maybe she can post a picture of it?

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #114 on: 01/24/10 08:22 AM »

There is still time.  love

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #115 on: 01/24/10 12:22 PM »

I did a little searching and found that the art work that I was talking about was by Mad Max Automotive Art Here is a picture of Texascwgrl receiving her t-shirt PRINT. If you could come up with a design like you are starting with I would encourage you to enter it!!

« Last Edit: 01/24/10 12:26 PM by Z66 BUTCH » Logged

Z66Modder

Region V Area

Awards
« Reply #116 on: 01/24/10 12:50 PM »

That looks like one of the bubble gum cards I collected when I was a kid.

Actually I think they were stickers because I remember them being on my school notebook.

My 2002 Forest Green
Old No.7 Avalanche

Whiskey Drinker

Awards
« Reply #117 on: 01/24/10 01:03 PM »

I did a little searching and found that the art work that I was talking about was by Mad Max Automotive Art Here is a picture of Texascwgrl receiving her t-shirt PRINT. If you could come up with a design like you are starting with I would encourage you to enter it!!

I can draw up something like that, do you want cladded (I think thats already there) Naked or EXT. If I'm going to do that,I can just I'm not going to put the engine or crazy exhaust (as I don't want to do the whole copy write infringment thing ). let me know and I'll bang it out#7

KevMack

WWW Awards
« Reply #118 on: 01/24/10 01:15 PM »

I got one of those with a Avy my color too. The guy used to sell them all over E-bay a few years ago.

Frankie, #7
Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #119 on: 01/24/10 04:11 PM »

I can draw up something like that, do you want cladded (I think thats already there) Naked or EXT. If I'm going to do that,I can just I'm not going to put the engine or crazy exhaust (as I don't want to do the whole copy write infringment thing ). let me know and I'll bang it out#7

I think that you need to make it like you would like it, you know what they say about opinions. 

Z66Modder

Region V Area

Awards
« Reply #120 on: 01/24/10 11:34 PM »

Final copy now on page 3.

I may tweak it one more time, but it will stay mainly as is.

My 2002 Forest Green
badtuffstuff

Give me LIBERTY... She is hot!

Awards
« Reply #121 on: 01/25/10 11:06 AM »

My Final Entry is on page 2 I hope you all like it.

Troublemaker

NY NY DC PA

Awards
« Reply #122 on: 01/25/10 12:27 PM »

My Final Entry is on page 2 I hope you all like it.

I think the dates of the GTGs are required also.  Other than that, it looks good!   Thumbs up!

Click the pic to listen to along!
badtuffstuff

Give me LIBERTY... She is hot!

Awards
« Reply #123 on: 01/25/10 01:19 PM »

Wierd. I must have missed that part. Is this true Z66 Butch?
I will add it if needed.

Z66 BUTCH

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #124 on: 01/25/10 04:02 PM »

Wierd. I must have missed that part. Is this true Z66 Butch?
I will add it if needed.

The only required wording is 2010 Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together, the dates may be a good idea but not required.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: