• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

09 avy and the predator

redave

Just wanted to see if anyone with the 09 avy or newer has installed the Diablo Sport Predator yet. Reason for the concern;; Is the newer U7194 outfitted for this six speed transmission or what? Has anyone install one of these newer predators on this six speed. The six speed became available in 2009 . That U7194 came about on 2007 and up. Anybody?

Probably doesn't matter. The U7194 never could address the TCM.  DS promised a lot....never delivered to the best of my knowledge.

redave said:
   Just wanted to see if anyone with the 09 avy or newer has installed the Diablo Sport Predator yet. Reason for the concern;; Is the newer U7194 outfitted for this six speed transmission or what? Has anyone install one of these newer predators on this six speed. The six speed became available in 2009 . That U7194 came about on 2007 and up. Anybody?

I ordered mine from Nelson Performance and received today. They offered me custom email tunes so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. When I connected it, the message was "your vehicle is not suported" I went to the diablo sport website ad they have a software updtade.  I downloaded it, but I still having problems. Just emailed NP asking for help. Hopefully I have an answer or a solution by tomorrow. I'll let you know

FYI I'm 2009 5.3L

After a week finally I have my tune installed. Just the canned tune that come with the predator. Johans from diablosport and specially Allen from Nelson Performance, helped me out with this. I just sent the oem tune and the performance tune to allen so he can modified and email me back a custom tune. Let see what gonna happen

I sent mine last Friday. He said he needs some updates from diablosport. How did you log the files. You just put th handheld on log and started doing 0-60 WOT runs? or what s the best way t do it? Thanks

Here you go, just follow this link and the instructions.

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=917

Allen sent me a custom map and just installed the AirRaid intake WOW! what a difference these two two make togethe I'm in love  :love:

Back