• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2010 Worldwide GTG - Region I Comments

What Would YOU Like to do?

• Small GTG in My State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiple States GTG

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Everyone in Region 1

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Travel From State-to-State

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • None of the above - Suggestion Below

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

GulfstreamV

SM 2009
SM 2008
THE
CHEVY AVALANCHE FAN CLUB OF NORTH AMERICA
PROUDLY PRESENTS

THE 1st WORLD WIDE AVALANCHE GET TOGETHER

BE A PART OF THIS SPECTACULAR EVENT
ON THE INTERNET - AND - IN A CITY NEAR YOU

What do you think? 

Should we have multiple small GTG's per area, one big GTG in Region 1, or travel from state-to-state?

Whatever you choose, let's make this fun!  No one says you need to stay in Region 1 for this.  You can go anywhere you choose, so look around at the other states for their locations. 

Vote above, and post your ideas, comments and suggestions here  (y)

I guess it's how I read it.

1 Large GTG (larger the better) on the dates provided
AND
For those in other areas too far to attend, hold smaller GTG's during the same time frame.

THEN

webcast all events in real time.  Even make some of the events during the GTG's inter-active with one another.

???

Tango Chaser said:

AND
For those in other areas too far to attend, hold smaller GTG's during the same time frame.

THEN

webcast all events in real time.  Even make some of the events during the GTG's inter-active with one another.

???

That about sums it up  (y)

Many GTG's, whereever you want to go, all connected via internet. 

We can do a few large multi-state GTG's
Many small GTG's
Or cruise between them.
A very open minded (if you will) GTG

Tango Chaser said:

AND

THEN

???

GulfstreamV said:
That about sums it up  (y)

Many GTG's, whereever you want to go, all connected via internet. 

We can do a few large multi-state GTG's
Many small GTG's
Or cruise between them.
A very open minded (if you will) GTG

We have a bullseye!

:wave: (y) I'm loving this idea Harry. I would like to see as big as possible GTG's in each region during this time. I believe the bigger the better  >:D  Do you have any thoughts or suggestions as to where you would like to hold this?

Bee Sting said:
:wave: (y) I'm loving this idea Harry. I would like to see as big as possible GTG's in each region during this time. I believe the bigger the better  >:D  Do you have any thoughts or suggestions as to where you would like to hold this?
:wave: Maria!  Yup, I have a few ideas running around my head, but I'm holding them in reserve until everyone pipes in with theirs.  >:D  Devious huh?

But seriously, I'd love to make a large Region I GTG instead of many little ones.  I'm not giving any out yet, but I posted some ideas in the MD-DE-DC thread.  Check through the other Region I states/areas for their 2010 WW GTG threads and see what they're planning.  I know we can do something and have a great time.

You offering an open house with wireless hookup?  >:D :laugh: :kidding:

Back