• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Western slope av owners nothing against eastern slopers

tracer80

Just trying to figure out how many avy owners on the western slope.
I know there are a lot GTG's on the eastern slope(would like to go to one soon)
but have there been any on the western slope or are there any members who would
like to get together. 

We have been known to travel a bit. Where about are you? Im sure something could be set up, even if its in between for a lunch GTG or something.

:welcome: to the club,

Chadstr

I'm here in Grand Junction. I know that there are quite a few GTG's on your side of the mountain, I would be willing to travel to one of gtg's just to compare mods and meet new people.

Im hoping on the 13th, this next Sunday that there will be several to compare with. You should try to make it, it would be great to meet ya.

Chadstr

tracer80 said:
I'm here in Grand Junction. I know that there are quite a few GTG's on your side of the mountain, I would be willing to travel to one of gtg's just to compare mods and meet new people.
Welcome to the club we moved to California in 1981, Me and my wife grew up in Delta my sister still lives in Grand Junction and my mom still lives in Delta we come back and visit  in Jan of Feb would be great to get together with some Avs from my home state (y)

ernie57

Back