• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Service Stability

ORANGE05

SM 2007
SM 2006
SERVICE STABILITY..........I had this pop up on my dash readout yesterday, does anyone know what it means or what i need to fix?? Any help or info would be appreciated very much. Trying to figure out what needs to be fixed and how much its gonna cost. Thanks :help:

is it staying on?  Both my trailblazer and tahoe it was on for an engine cycle.  Soon as we shut it off, the light never came back.  We took the TB to the dealer once and no codes came up.  Tahoe we had on* run a diagnosis and nothing came up.

Unfortunately you are going to have to get the code read, it could be a anything in the drivetrain, most likely it is a sensor going bad.

anglarry04 said:
is it staying on?  Both my trailblazer and tahoe it was on for an engine cycle.   Soon as we shut it off, the light never came back.   We took the TB to the dealer once and no codes came up.   Tahoe we had on* run a diagnosis and nothing came up.

I have seen it once so far but it hasn't come back on since??

Back