Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
12/18/14 05:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Poll
Question: What Design Do You Want on the WWCAGTG?
Pic #1
Pic #2
Pic #3
Pic #4
Pic #5

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Vote for the 2010 Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together T-Shirt Design!  (Read 24691 times)
Z66 BUTCH
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #100 on: 06/05/10 08:11 AM »

When will the thread be available to order T-shirts if we are unable to attend the GTG?

Hey start your own WWAGTG! That is the idea, a lot of GTGs and we all hook up via the internet, it would be great seeing you guys again even if it  is on my computer!

Butch

Blanche02
CAFCNA 2006 Supporting Member

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #101 on: 06/07/10 03:50 PM »

Say, that's a good looking shirt!!  When and where do we order it?  I want two.

Blanche02
amd1900mp
CAFCNA National Coordinator

2003 Arrival Blue Z71 with Cladding

WWW Awards
« Reply #102 on: 06/08/10 07:36 PM »

Pricing and the link to order shirts will be posted tonight or tomorrow.. Stay tuned!

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!

www.ArizonaAvalanches.com

- See the world as an amusement park -
Tazman
CAFCNA 2003 Supporting Member

The AVY, That's how we roll

Awards
« Reply #103 on: 06/09/10 04:24 AM »

Pricing and the link to order shirts will be posted tonight or tomorrow.. Stay tuned!

Sweeet can't wait  love

mods:  Amber Drl's, blue interior bulbs, painted "Avalanche" on cladding, "Avalanche" logo bug shield, Silver stars (hi & lo) chrome lettering on tailgate, chrome Av logo, Taillight covers, billet fuel door, wood dash kit.
amd1900mp
CAFCNA National Coordinator

2003 Arrival Blue Z71 with Cladding

WWW Awards
« Reply #104 on: 06/10/10 06:04 AM »

Link to order t-shirt thread..

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!

www.ArizonaAvalanches.com

- See the world as an amusement park -
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: