• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI-VI Official Attending List

jlancton

PM 2017
PM 2016
SM 2007
SM 2006
STI VI Attending List

The official Attending List will be maintained here, based on Registrations received.

To register, see this thread Link

Attending                               

1.            SporkDriver & trAVis
2.            willyorca
3.            02 z71
4.            Av'n Fun +2
5.            BigC
6.            Kimmers
7.            LRNerd
8.            Hugz
9.            Heidi Ho
10.          420greg
11.          Teresa
12.          ChevyGuyNC
13.          DD Queen
14.          BlueDevil
15.          Intimidatoruag
16.          Firehose7979
17.          AvCop
18.          moosc
19.          SilverBudMan
20.          SilverBudLady
21.          kona-Jack
22.          Waz
23.          WazBro
24.          Mystery Guest
25.          Viper

alot names missing still.. Where that Mi. Crew at?

moosc said:
alot names missing still.. Where that Mi. Crew at?

What he said! 

Where are y'all that booked a room?  Come on, get yerself reg'd!  :B:

I might have to make this since its not an "its-no-longer-about-the-trucks-or-the-people-its-now-officially-about-the-charity" gtg

hannging out without having to buy lunch for someone halfway around the world sounds great.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: : :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: : :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Good to see you haven't taken a bite out of the poisoned apple  >:D

Soooooo I am thinking we head out to the strip in down town Savannah and check things out on Thursday night!!!!

grnxnam said:
I might have to make this since its not an "its-no-longer-about-the-trucks-or-the-people-its-now-officially-about-the-charity" gtg

hannging out without having to buy lunch for someone halfway around the world sounds great.

Would be great to see ya again Byron!  (y)

I know there are several more that have sent me PM's just have to wait to get their registration

Hugz said:
I got one better for you all...
The next 10 paid registrants will be put in a hat and the name drawn for a prize on Oct 23rd... 
Sorry the Winner MUST be present...
Still several spots left..  After the 10 spots are filled the list will be updated...    :cool: :cool: (y)

Best GTG money can buy in fact it's priceless, I'm In for sure had to wait to see my name in writing SO who is next to sign up and  if you never have been to this GTG this is the one that will leave a lasting impression for many years to come. can't say enough about this so give it a try It's a PARTY like no other..............
Silverbudman

As much as I would like my name added to the list I'm not going to make it.  :rolleyes:
I have the chance to go to the OSU/UM game and cannot pass that up and can't afford to do both~but I still want a shirt
I know you all will have an fantastic time :love:
Laurie

HerAvy said:
As much as I would like my name added to the list I'm not going to make it.  :rolleyes:
I have the chance to go to the OSU/UM game and cannot pass that up and can't afford to do both~but I still want a shirt
I know you all will have an fantastic time :love:
Laurie
I can understand that...  Should be a good game..  Dont forget to bring your cold weather gear

Well that sucks, sure are going to miss you!! 

GO BUCKEYES!!

I'll be wearing my STI hoodie on the drive up :love:Thank God I have a bunch of Buckeye cold weather stuff already~I really wanted to be able to come this year too:(. Maybe I'll hit the lottery between now and then and can do both-yea the power of positive thinking right~going to 7-11 to get tickets now- :laugh:

Back