• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI VI Registration

ncavie

SM 2009
To help cover the costs associated with the GTG, there will be a $25 registration fee for the GTG.
Some examples of what the funds will cover:

Up to 2 Namebadges with Avalanche lanyards.
Truck tags.
STI VI decal.
Welcome Letter,
Copy of Agenda,
Route Maps,
Self Guided Points of Interest Information,

Please send your payments to the following:

For Paypal use the excel file below with STI_VI@ymail.com
Excel Version

For money orders please use the PDF Version and PM Heidi or Hugz so we can send the mailing address for payments
Please include your screen name with payment.

If you could also include the First names for the badges to go along with the screen names needed it would be great...

To help move things along please post within this thread when payment is sent.

Thank you

Cant stress this enough. 
Please include the real names you would like on the Badges..
Can put with the payment info if you like... 

Registrations received:

1. SporkDriver & Travis
2. Willyorca
3. 02 z71
4. Av'n Fun +1
5. LRNerd
6. Hugz & Heidi Ho
7. 420Greg & Teresa
8. ChevyGuyNC & DD Queen
9. BlueDevil
10. Intimidatoruag
11. Firehose7979
12. AvCop
13. Moosc
14. Silverbudman & Silverbudlady
15. Kona-Jack +1
16. Waz and Wazbro
17. Mystery Guest  :love:
18. Viper
19. BigBlackAv

Spork_Driver said:
Paypal sent.  Badges for me and TrAVis (before he ships off for far away lands)
When you get a chance please fill out one of the Reg forms above and sent to the email addy as well..

THANK YOU

Mike

Hugz said:
When you get a chance please fill out one of the Reg forms above and sent to the email addy as well..

THANK YOU

Mike

:E: Doing that now.  I thought that was for mailing checks.

[EDIT]
I clicked both links and logged in, but it says the thread or topic is either missing or off limits to me.

i am waiting to be number 101 then i will register

Excel version emailed and payment sent.  (y)

Brian

It is with deep regret and sadness that I report that I can't come to this GTG. Alas it is beyond my control. I received my new schedule for school on Monday, and it is jam packed with required classes that I have to take. 7 of them at 3 credits each Tuesday-Friday. Add to that I am in an accelerated program so that I can get my Bachelors by my birthday next year, and I am screwed. Basically it's setup so that if you miss a day, you lose a letter grade.
    This new schedule is also going to have a profound affect on my personal life because I will no longer have 4 day weekends. It takes 24 hours round trip to drive home from here. Because my last class ends at 4:00pm on Friday it also makes flying home after class very difficult. I'd have to drive all the way up to Albany or down into JFK or LGA to fly home for the weekend, arrive very late at night, then sleep through half of Saturday just to catch up.  :needhug:

I am sorry guys but School comes first. I'd be a hypocrite of a teacher to blow school for a party. My better half is still going to attend, however I am not sure if she will be able to bring Tybee Jack, because his note if for me. But... :D She is very resourceful don't underestimate her! Finally I must announce that I will be stepping down as mod coordinator chairman. I don't have a sucessor but if anyone would like to take on the challenge please let Huggy and Heidi Ho know. If I can help by phone or Skype let me now, and I'd be happy to help.
    Sorry everyone you know how much I love this event.

JB :(

You will be missed dearly JB, but I totally understand!!  Keep the great work up, we're behind you!!  :love:

Heidi Ho said:
You will be missed dearly JB, but I totally understand!!  Keep the great work up, we're behind you!!   :love:

x2

No Tybee Jack is inconcievable!  Note?  I can come up with that easily!  >:D

get a webcam and do mods over webcam just find a sturdy hand to drill the holes..

Back