• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hey Everyone

Sooner Red AV

SM 2007
SM 2006
Hey gang,
know it has been a while, but things have been really crazy with us.  I hope that everyone is doing well and someone is planning a GTG, I am so ready to meet everyone. 
Boomer Sooner,
TIna

Wow, hey Tina, I guess we got the cafcna bug about the same time.  I am with you, its definetly time for a camping/fishing GTG here in Colorado.

Any ideas?  I could even do a "lunch GTG" if anybody is interested in a Saturday lunch thing in Southern Colorado sometime mid August, just an idea.

-sabre

Sooner, I have sent you many notices for GTG, I had hoped that all was well on your end. Im glad to see ya posting again. And Sabre, hope to see ya when you get back around. As far as GTG's, if there isnt one in the works, you are always welcome to suggest one. We have the MOD gtg coming up, but I would like to have at least a lunch GTG before then. Is there a middle place down your way so the distance is easier on everyone? Just something to think about, again nice to here from ya both.

Chadstr

Back