• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

3rd Annual Mod GTG at Springs Auto and Truck - Sept 13 2009

chadstr

SM 2023
SM 2022
SM 2010
Ken has again set up a all you could possibly think of Mod/repair/maintain GTG again in Colorado Springs at the shop where he works.

Here is the link to his posting http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=285

This is the coolest thing since sliced bread. Hope to see several. Even if all you do is come get your oil changed....why not do it here.

Running list thus far:

Beercrazy
Chadstr
Shawnemac
Avalanchuck
bburush
Cos-Avy
Classicjunky
Colorado Avalanche

Maybe:
TCR1
SabreXray & Sooner Red Av
Mike G
Plumbob

Please confirm if you are on the maybe list.
Thanks

Chadstr

Damn it I have to go to VA for a wedding that is on the 12th.  I doubt I will get back early enough on the 13th to attend this GTG.  :cry:

7 weeks off, can't promise what I am doing yet.  I know I broke the rear bumper cover on the tin cup pass over by Gunison, that needs to be fixed.

Lets see what the schedule looks like as we get closer.

-sabre

Hey Robert,
Ken is the one who has the roofrack, he also purchased the tool to insert the nuts. I know you said you didnt need that but he does have it. It may be a good time to do that.

Chadstr

I am in for the mod GTG...  anyone ever dont a 4 wheel drive maintenance or know what it consists of.. my light just came on...  I wouldnt mind droppin the tranny oil out of it just for good cause...

The guy that has set this up is a GM tech, so he would know about all of the service stuff for you 4 wd.

I may be in for this one, but it is Grandparents day :love:.  Can we extract a broken driver-side furthest back exhaust bolt from the head???  :laugh:
--Mike

Mike G said:
I may be in for this one, but it is Grandparents day :love:.  Can we extract a broken driver-side furthest back exhaust bolt from the head???  :laugh:
--Mike

I usually  help with these things but your on your own on that one.  :p

plumbob

We need to start getting a head count for Ken on here, since his boss is hooking us up with the dogs and hamburgers.

I will be there! Oil change, searching for a very, very small leak on my NOS. and maybe doing some wiring for another remote.

Chadstr

Running list thus far:

Beercrazy
Chadstr
Shawnemac
Avalanchuck
bburush
Plumbob
Cos-Avy
Classicjunky
Colorado Avalanche

Maybe:
TCR1
Mike G

Thanks

Chadstr

I will be there on Sunday.  However I am going to bring my Avalanche's kissing cousin.  My Suburban needs a little TLC this weekend.

Dang I can't make it this weekend. I even have a Gibson exhaust waiting to be installed  :E:

Have a good time all  :wave:

I hope it works out for ya Robert

Running list thus far:

Beercrazy
Chadstr
Shawnemac
Avalanchuck
bburush
Cos-Avy
Classicjunky
Colorado Avalanche

Maybe:
TCR1
Mike G
Plumbob

Thanks

Chadstr

Here are some pics of the GTG, great time, good participation.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/chadstr/Springs%20MOD%20GTG%2009/

Back