• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Agenda for STI VI Oct 2009

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
Thursday October 22nd
10am           Scheduled modding
5pm             Event to be announced @ a later time
5pm             Dinner Location TBD
730pm          Night Cruise to River Street  Info Here

Friday October 23Th
10am       Scheduled modding
12p ? 4p   Bull Run Tybee Island Click Here for more Info Dont MISS this one..  as this is a FIRST for a GTG
6pm -10pm Evening Trolley to River Street for Dinner and Beverages.  more Info click here

Saturday October 24Th
10am           Scheduled modding
10am          Cruise to Fort Pulaski, and the Tybee Light House Info Here
430pm        Show and Shine  Info Here
4- 630pm
7pm           Night Cruise to River Street Info Here
930pm          Awards Ceremony
After Awards  Poker Tourney  More information to be posted a little bit later

Many more things will be filled in the the coming weeks..  Just wanted to get some info out there for everyone

Now if I can only find a decent used AV by October.............

Tango Chaser said:
Now if I can only find a decent used AV by October.............
You know as well as I do you can come without an AV..  Many have in the past, and many will in the future.. 
It would be good to see you again though  (y)

Hugz are you taking about me again :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing more details.

MichiganSilver03 said:
Hugz are you taking about me again :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing more details.
Come to think about it..  What I said fits MANY members yourself included..
Yes the coming weeks will bring out TONS of fun things to do.. 

Mike

I know I have flew into more GTG's than anyone. I feel I'm more than my AV good friend count most. (y)

MichiganSilver03 said:
I know I have flew into more GTG's than anyone. I feel I'm more than my AV good friend count most. (y)
Yeppers I would have to agree..  and yes I would rather have people friends family etc than AVs..
Many people drove other vehicles to the GTGs also..  lol  May have to find some of them  >:D

hmm...Lots of empty stuff right now but it seems like it could be a good time. I might have to look in to going down there for this one.

Looking good!  (y)

Can't wait  :p

KevMack said:
hmm...Lots of empty stuff right now but it seems like it could be a good time. I might have to look in to going down there for this one.

STI is always fun.  Be great to meet you and see that Av KevMack!

This is shaping up to be the best STI yet!

If you've never been to STI, this IS the year to go.   :B:

Shels Land said:
Woo hoo! Been too long since I've seen ya! Now, drag Tango up with you!

This may be the best year for me to get up there. Just wont be driving an AV though.  >:D

Sirshopolot said:
Remember Coyote Ugly?   :eek:   

How about the dance club some of us went too?  >:D

My odd's just increased yet again.  >:D

Tango Chaser said:
This may be the best year for me to get up there. Just wont be driving an AV though.  >:D

My odd's just increased yet again.  >:D

Would be great to put a face with your name!!!  :love:

Sirshopolot said:
Coyote Ugly was MCM  :E:

But Tatoo's were @ STI, remember?!
I was begining to wonder, but I am sure there is some place like that in Savannah  >:D :cool:

Hugz said:
I was begining to wonder, but I am sure there is some place like that in Savannah   >:D :cool:

Although there is an Ex Coyote Ugly bar on River St.

"Club 309 (Ex Coyote Ugly)

February 21, 2006
Rated 4 of 5 by aviron7 from chattanooga, Tennessee

Although River Street is the place to go for the clubs, I recommend 309. When the place first opened it was named Coyote Ugly, but changed after some name disputes. Don't let the name change fool you though, it's a good time waiting for you. The two story club/bar has a full bar and tables on the first floor, and a bar and dancing room up top. Just like the movie, the girls get up and dance on the bar for some songs. The bar is a great place for both girls and guys, so if you're down in Savannah, don't miss it!"

Sirshopolot said:
Although there is an Ex Coyote Ugly bar on River St.

"Club 309 (Ex Coyote Ugly)

February 21, 2006
Rated 4 of 5 by aviron7 from chattanooga, Tennessee

Although River Street is the place to go for the clubs, I recommend 309. When the place first opened it was named Coyote Ugly, but changed after some name disputes. Don't let the name change fool you though, it's a good time waiting for you. The two story club/bar has a full bar and tables on the first floor, and a bar and dancing room up top. Just like the movie, the girls get up and dance on the bar for some songs. The bar is a great place for both girls and guys, so if you're down in Savannah, don't miss it!"

Oh HECK YES!!! I don't care what they call it...Im there  (y) close enough to CU for me  >:D

Hilton Head is not far from there, really nice golf course. $60 (y)

Back