• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Can the Region III Members Help?

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
I am asking all members in Region III if they would like to donate any new Avalanche Related or other interesting items for the Chevy Avalanche National Raffle Drawing. The items to be raffled help draw members to the event and thus help the charity beneficiary. The list of items collected so far is not as large this year as it has been in the past due to tough economic times. I know that not many of us cannot attend the Nationals this year and I feel that this will be a way that we can help. I feel that a lot of us have some new items laying around that we are not using, can you pass something along? If you don't want to let Melissa know who donated the item, just state that it is from a Region III member.

If you can help please PM me for Melissa's address, we will need to get them to her SOON!

THANKS!
Butch

If anyone want's to bring items or donations to the Heidi Ho Welcome Home GTG this weekend I will make sure it gets to Melissa!!  :wave:

BigC Mich said:
If anyone want's to bring items or donations to the Heidi Ho Welcome Home GTG this weekend I will make sure it gets to Melissa!!   :wave:

(y)  Thanks!

Back