• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

It is dead in here!!!

Bruizza

Hmm maybe everyone is busy modding their avy!  How is everyones summer going so far?  I am installing my first mods other than window tint this weekend.  Blacked out grille and bow tie!!

We should have bagged a couple hundred wabbits with as quiet as it has been in here lately.  :laugh:

I'm getting ready to put a GM aux. trans oil cooler on my Av now that the weather's drying out. Got it at Burt :B: for 15% off. I put an aftermarket Tru Cool TOC on the wife's H@nda Odyssey today. I guess it's trans oil cooler week at our house. I wanted to get hers done first so I could take my sweet time on the Av :rolleyes: Getting the rigs ready for summer driving.

So, back to the forum slowness  - I guess summer's here.

How's the new Av doin' Bruizza??

The new Avy is doing GREAT!  Installed the new grille and bowtie on Thursday.  I used it this weekend to pull out some bushes.  It is definitely earning its keep!  Today I am going to pick up a bed full of top soil to help get my yard looking good.

My Avy?  Eh.  The windshield wipers are still sporadic and my cluster is still screwy, both are too expensive to repair at this moment in time  :E:.  Damn economy. 

Back