• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone Interested in a Group Buy on Predator Tuners?

GB For Predator Tuner?

• Yes, Count Me In!!!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Not sure, need to ask my better half

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Not right now, maybe later though

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No thanks, already have a tuner

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Don't lie the Predator tuner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bgruhn76

SM 2009
I can get these fairly cheap and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a group buy on the DiabloSport Predator tuner. I can get them for about $310-$325 + shipping from my speed shop here. Some of them vary in price, not sure why.

Anyone? If I get enough positive response, I'll organize the GB with the mods.

I'm checking on the Trinity tuner as well, not sure if I can get same pricing since it's so new though.

I'm in.  I have a question though, I have no experience with these what so ever. Would that be a problem? I mean I consider myself to be fairly intelligent so I would imagine I can figure it out, but I don't want to cause more harm then good playing around with because I can't afford another avy!

mrfrancis3000 said:
I'm in.  I have a question though, I have no experience with these what so ever. Would that be a problem? I mean I consider myself to be fairly intelligent so I would imagine I can figure it out, but I don't want to cause more harm then good playing around with because I can't afford another avy!

It's so simple. You follow the instructions in the book, and you're set. It comes with an 87 Oct tune and a Diablo Tune (93 Oct).
You can also manually adjust tire size, disable V4/V8 (DoD), and also have custom tunes written for your Av.

I love mine!!! One of the best mods so far!!

You can count me in then. I've been reading alot on this and see people paying 200-300 to have their vehicles tuned, I would much rather just buy one if thats the case.

Have you heard anything about having to "untune" a vehicle before you have to take it to the dealership for warranty work? Thats another reason why I would always want to have one on hand.

mrfrancis3000 said:
You can count me in then. I've been reading alot on this and see people paying 200-300 to have their vehicles tuned, I would much rather just buy one if thats the case.

Have you heard anything about having to "untune" a vehicle before you have to take it to the dealership for warranty work? Thats another reason why I would always want to have one on hand.

Yes, the unit basically stores your "stock" tune on its ROM, and you can flip it back before taking it in for service, or when you trade it in, or if you want to sell the tuner. They have it so it's 1 tuner for 1 truck.

it writes your vin number in the scanner, i believe one scanner will only do 1 vehicle that is the way the hypertech works,and it is crap not many options to change for an 07

That Trinity could be fun.  Their web site still says "accepting orders", are they actually shipping? ???

Please post details on what you can come up with, and I may be in.

Thanks for working on a GB.

Was this just for the newer aves, or would those work for an 03? I wasnt sure what you were focusing on for the GB

Chadstr

I can get same price for the U7192, U7193, & U7194 Predator tuners.

If I see at least 10 people interested, I'll arrange GB.

For the Canadians members.I can get you a sweet $$$ on these if the exchange rate brings the $$$ too much for ya with 07AVSS GB.I got some in stock.I'll have to check if I have some left for the AV's.

Well, not enough responses to put a GB together, but I have listed these on Ebay, if you all are interested. I'll stick a link in the Ebay items section in the For Sale boards.

Back