• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Avy owner

Bruizza

Hey guys I figured I would post up in the regional section as well as the welcome section.  I bought my first avalanche last week.  It is an 05 LT Z71 and it is orange.  I bought it from a dealership in Alabama and I am flying to TN to pick it up on Thursday and road trip it back to westminster.  I moved here from TN a couple years ago.  My dad went down and test drove it for me and all that jazz.  I CAN'T WAIT TO PICK IT UP!!!!!!!  Any ways here is a pic of it at the dealership.  I am looking forward to modding it and meeting some fellow avy lovers!

avy.jpg

First off,  :welcome:
I'm sure we'll meet up soon. Here in the next couple of weeks we will be planning a spring cleaning GTG (when we get a break from the weather).  :rolleyes:

plumbob

Thanks!!!

It is definitely well equipped.  I can't wait to get to TN on thursday and finally drive her!!!!!

Welcome 1st, and nice looking truck. Hope its all that you payed for...if that make sense, I hope its all that you want, yea thats what I meant.

Chadstr

Welcome from me too.  I'm a fairly new guy as well.  Check out the state site as well.  Not nearly as active, but its all local folk so you can get a feel for everything that is happening in the Denver/Colorado Springs area.

http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/default.asp

I like this site for the plethora of information.  You will definitely find yourself busy if you like toying around.

So did you get it back yet? What do you think? I hope the purchase works out for ya and you dont have any problems. Now we have to have a GTG to get a better look at it.

Chadstr

chadstr said:
So did you get it back yet? What do you think? I hope the purchase works out for ya and you dont have any problems. Now we have to have a GTG to get a better look at it.

Chadstr
Yep it is in Colorado.  I flew to TN a week ago today.  Left the next day and made it to the middle of Kansas before we stopped to sleep for a bit.  Made it back to Westminster on Saturday then detailed the truck on Sunday right before the rain hit.  :E:  It was a 1254 mile trip made in 23 hours. 

As for what I think I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!  My roommate in college had an Escalade and the avy rides just as well.  I was absolutely amazed and how comfortable the ride was.  I took it Monday and got the windows tinted and it looks even better now!!!!  I am definitely looking forward to the next GTG so I can meet everyone!

I'd definitely like to meet up with some of you folks in the near future.  I fall in love with this truck more and more every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I wouldn't have found my Arrival Blue AV, Sunburst Orange would have been my second choice. (y)

Back